Established in 2000, Conservice is the nation's foremost utility management company, serving housing communities, commercial buildings, and other property management firms. Our Utility Experts manage our services to help our clients conserve natural resources and save money.
- Create new features using our development technologies that will drive greater efficiency and outcomes for real estate owners and managers.
- Create engineering designs that solve complex problems.
- Fix occasional bugs in our platform.
- Debate the optimal design and ideal user experience for a variety of unrealized features identified by our Product Owners. Or propose some ideas of your own!
- Find the best way to test your work to ensure that, not only does it work as advertised, but will continue to work and perform at mass scale when thousands upon thousands of people are using it at the same time.
- Lead discussions with your team about what emerging tools, technologies, and processes are coming that may impact how we improve our products and our platform in the future.
- Provide your well-considered opinions to the creation and modification of our technology roadmaps.
- Be involved in company wide initiatives and help to achieve them.
- Set high standards for the team in terms of performance, quality and engineering practices (code reviews, pair programming, ect.)
- Find the ways to continuously improve our platform.
- Help and train other engineers.
- Respect and do your work with our core company values.
- Being timely and accurate
Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience with:
- Troubleshooting existing software
- Creating new software
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or 2013 or 2017
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL, XML
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2008 or 2012 or 2014
- Microsoft Office
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent education) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with SQL to retrieve data, demonstrable knowledge of data structures and algorithms to process the data for visualization and further consumption
- Working experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience optimizing software to run fast, be reliable and fail safely O(n) analysis should not be new to you.
- Show that you are a person who, upon seeing a problem, moves quickly to solve it instead of waiting for permission and specific instructions from others.
At Conservice, we set a high standard for all our team members, and we appreciate the effort that it takes to meet those needs, so we are always looking for new ways to give back. In addition to the standard benefits of a competitive salary, 401K matching, and medical/dental/vision/life insurance, Conservice will also offer you additional perks like:
- Local Discounts: As a Conservice team member, you will have access to discounts for more than 50 different locations; discounts on gym memberships, daycare, events, and more!
- Conservice Cares: This program allows you to use two hours of paid time off (each month) to serve in the community and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Paid Time Off: Our generous paid time off program provides you with the time you need for family events, adventures, and well-deserved breaks.
- Discounted Meals: If you work in one of our Logan offices, you will have access to an on-site grill that serves affordable breakfast and lunch entrees. You will also have the option of ordering discounted meals from local restaurants like Pier 49 Pizza, Costa Vida, Apple Spice, and more!
- Annual Parties: At Conservice, we try to celebrate our successes with annual parties, some of which have featured performances from David Blaine, Walk the Moon, Brian Regan, and others!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: