At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others – the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Vector Solutions is currently hiring for a Software Engineer - .Net
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write high quality code across our full technology stack.
- Find and squash bugs.
- Collaborate within your team to provide feedback via code reviews.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our products using industry best practices.
- Increase overall team skills by mentoring and coaching junior developers.
- Contribute to Architecture and Devops guilds.
- Demonstrated mastery of an area, service, or technology within the team.
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to write high quality maintainable code.
- Collaborator that thrives in a social atmosphere and actively contributes to improving processes, workflows, and communication.
- Fast learner and readily picks up new languages, frameworks, and tools.
- Lead adoption of best practices in software engineering within the team.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, goal setting and prioritization capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
ASP.Net (.Net Framework 4.5+) and ASP.Net Core with VB or C#
- HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
- PL/SQL or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience working in development teams.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: