- Collaborates with business clients and stakeholders to document business requirements and create both functional and technical specifications. Provides estimates and task planning as needed to support business cases and portfolio prioritization.
- Applies technical knowledge and experience to recommend software application solutions that achieve business requirements.
- Designs or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering system availability, capacity, operating schedules, and business results.
- Documents applications in support of system development life cycle compliance.
Software Development and Support
- Assesses application software releases and documentation to optimize upgrades, enhancements, and changes to applications with consideration for interfaces and architecture.
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements software programs, interfaces, reports and controls in accordance with best practices and the system development life cycle.
- Modify and enhance existing applications in support of ongoing operational needs.
- Responsible for quality assurance of software applications.
- Performs as project leader for small projects with limited duration. Directs and monitors the work of team members.
- Stays current with software development technology advances to enable production support and incident resolution that meets service level agreements.
- Interfaces with IT disciplines, vendors and professional services providers to ensure service level achievement.
- Produces work plans in support of project deliverables.
- Responsible for achieving project budget, schedule and functional objective
- BA/BS in related field and 5+ years’ expert knowledge of: ASP.NET/MVC and SQL Server.
- Experience with C#, AJAX, REST, SOA, React, jQuery, and CSS
- Experience with system development lifecycle methodologies, deliverables, controls
- Experience in traditional design patterns and microservices
- Experience in successfully implementing desktop and web applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Monitoring and problem resolution of production incidents
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to self-direct, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and demands.
This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, and Central time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for Senior Software Development Manager for a financial services organization. This role is 100% remote.Responsibilities for the Senior Software Development Manager:Act as the Software Development Manager for both on-shore and off-shore teamsProvide strategic technical leadership for greenfield, homegrown applicationsDevelop software development best practices utilizing.
Piper Companies is looking for Senior Software Development Manager for a financial services organization. This role is 100% remote.Responsibilities for.
5+ Years of Hands on experience with Microsoft.Net, C#, MVC, Web Services, Web API, DotNet Core, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3Experience with relational database systems, including schema design, SQL and stored proceduresExperience with Microservices, Restfull services is a pluStrong general development practices e.g. design patterns, continuous integration, unit testingAbout the role: 100 % remoteLong Term.
5+ Years of Hands on experience with Microsoft.Net, C#, MVC, Web Services, Web API, DotNet Core, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3Experience with relational database.
We are looking for a senior .NET engineer to work on the back-end of our customer-facing web site. As part of our growing team you will have significant influence on the choice of libraries, frameworks, architectures and even programming languages. You will start by working together with an experienced architect / developer on a free-standing, micro service based integration platform deployed to AWS..
We are looking for a senior .NET engineer to work on the back-end of our customer-facing web site. As part of our growing team you will have significant.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will collaborate with a dynamic team of software developers to deliver customer solutions for various product owners..
Lead Support EngineerJob Summary: The Lead Support Engineer will be responsible for leading a small team and working with Client Services to create and troubleshoot customer configurations, design reports, and respond to production issues on our telephony platform. This will be accomplished using a mix of web tools, Stored Procedures, Python and C# code, and a variety of other tools. They will also.
Lead Support EngineerJob Summary: The Lead Support Engineer will be responsible for leading a small team and working with Client Services to create and.