Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly-motivated Full Stack Developer to work in our IT Product Development organization. This position is responsible for full stack .NET application development, with a heavy focus on Database, API and UI development to support Windstream’s customer facing portals. This position works closely with other development team members and engineering, operations, sales, product, and support to ensure the applications developed satisfy business requirements.
- Work in an Agile and SCRUM environment, with constant feedback and iteration on development.
- Developing software with high reliability, scalability, availability and performance
- Developing and integrating systems including: understanding system design requirements, system design, and programming the features and functions to meet requirements.
- Capable of working independently as well as working in a team approach with other software developers when required.
- This role will have interaction with functional and operational area personnel that are providing requirements and be expected to attend meetings either face-to-face, via audio or video as needed to support the various functional system needs
- Candidates must have strong communication skills, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with external third parties when required
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in application development
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or other technology equivalent preferred)
- Experienced with cloud principles and utilizing cloud technologies within or as part of development deliveries
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Languages and skills should include the following: C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, XML and JSON.
- Frontend development skills utilizing Angular, Node, or React
- Backend development including microservices, APIs, REST, and SOAP
- Experienced with one or more of the following development packages and tools: Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Visual Studio 2019, Oracle Database, Microsoft Platform SDKs, MongoDB.
- Containerization platforms including Docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision from requirements to development delivery
Minimum Qualifications:College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: