Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
As a member of one of our product teams, this person will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and supporting common features. Working side-by-side with Product Owners, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Business Stakeholders. Our Senior Software Engineers are actively involved in the complete software development life cycle in an agile environment including technical design, hands-on coding, unit testing, performance tuning, maintenance, test automation, deploys, and upgrades.
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and providing the ultimate customer experience
- An advocate for continuous improvement of our software development process
- Interested in staying current by applying new technologies
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with high quality and contribute to high velocity, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology
How we work:
- Curiosity and candor; the quality of the idea wins the day
- Casual, focused, and agile environment operating under our shared principles
- Customers at the center of everything we do
- Small, mission-focused squads with an entrepreneurial spirit backed by enterprise investments
- Consistent routines across stakeholders to ensure complete transparency
- Close working relationship between executive stakeholders and customers
What we offer:
- A compelling mission to elevate payroll and human resources across the backroom and into the boardroom
- Focus on helping our customers automate manual processes, appeal to the modern workforce, and glean insights from analytics
- Lean enabling process that focuses on putting our customers at the center of everything we do
- A commitment to investing in our products, hiring the best talent, and giving them the chance to meaningfully contribute to a vast market opportunity
- Ample opportunity and encouragement to stay current with external training
- A phenomenal talent anywhere culture, where employees can work remotely anywhere in the US and/or work from one of three U.S. offices located in Illinois, Florida, and Idaho
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, technology-related field, or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience with the latest video technologies WebRTC (SFU Server), MPEG 2/4, RTMP, H.264/H.265
- Must have prior experience in developing complex, large-scale, secure and performant distributed systems
- Must be proficient in object-oriented design and development and unit-testing, Web Services, and web pages preferably in ASP.NET and/or ASP.NET MVC with C#
- Should be familiar with Systems Architecture and developer tools
- Experienced in developing in developing complex, large-scale, secure and performant distributed systems
- Experienced in developing cloud services and applications (AWS/REST APIs/Microservices Architecture/ASP.NET)
- Experienced in developing responsive and mobile experiences (React, Angular, Ionic, Cordova)
- Ability to think creatively and effectively communicate solutions to business and technical stakeholders
- Preferred experience with .Net/AWS/RMQ/WE/React/Citrus/MSSQL
- Preferred experience working in an agile environment
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certifications, a plus
- Must be able to work effectively in an agile environment
- Must be effective and creative in problem-solving
As of 4/6/2021 this job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Software Development ManagereMoney is looking for a Software Development Manager to join our team. You'll lead and manage a group of smart, energetic, demanding engineers responsible for developing a range of products. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with Product, A
This is a full-time 100% REMOTE position.We are seeking a .Net Developer with C-Sharp Experience. The qualified applicant will be involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), from requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, implementati
Do you want to build a new solution from scratch? Do you want to work remotely forever?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring full-stack C# .NET Developers to join their team and develop a new communications platform with a microservices architecture and em
Senior .NET Software Developer This Senior Principal Software Developer will work as a key member of our team to provide implementation expertise in development of microservices within a team as well as working across teams. We are looking for a highly motivated engineer with exp
.NET Full-Stack Developer with strong Angular and great client interaction experience and skills. Develop Web, Mobile, Windows and Cloud applications in a collaborative environment. Maintain and extend applications. Take ownership in projects with .NET development and work with c
More jobs by this company
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care a