Position Title: Software Developer
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Director Software Development
Installation Made Easy (“IME”) provides software and process management that enable retailers and contractors to offer installed home improvements to homeowners in a convenient, consistent and affordable manner. IME senior management has over 100 years of retail management and home improvement industry experience.
The Software Developer position is responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of Company websites. With the supervision of the Director of Software Development, the Web Developer will work with executive management, our Retail Partners, Manufacturers, and Affiliates to gather specifications and enhancement requests and to execute. This is an exciting full-stack developer opportunity that will require obtaining in-depth knowledge of the business and the internally developed ERP software.
An ideal candidate for this role will be able to listen to specification requests from stakeholders, understand the business goals of those requests, and propose solutions. Once approved, the candidate should turn around requests in a timely manner. The candidate must be able to work independently in a remote environment.
- Gather, organize, and prioritize specifications for new web development and enhancements, including design, functionality, and accessibility.
- Develops code and designs software applications based on user specifications.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors or improve performance.
- Monitors and assists with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Gathers and evaluates user feedback and then modifies software for better usability.
- Designs databases for specific application areas.
- Propose solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of alternative development options.
- Test development, including understanding and reproducing reported problems by users and determining cause and solutions.
- Document and maintain web content requirements such as fonts, colors, etc.
- Setup and maintain website templates to ensure consistency among sites.
- Setup and maintain Google Analytics based on reporting requirements set by executive management.
- Work across various components of our software to ensure functionality.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in Intermediate to advanced computer and technical skills
- C# and full MS Stack development
- Experience with .NET and .NET Core frameworks
- MVC Frameworks
- Solid understanding of the client/server technology stack (HTTO, REST, compression, serialization
- SQL Servers
- Cloud-native patterns; familiarity with Azure and AWS
- Experience with HTML/CSS/SCS
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Sound judgment and strong problem-solving ability.
- Efficient and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing or multiple priorities.
- Build and maintain high-performance, scalable systems
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Umbraco or other CMS
- Azure DevOps
- Power BI
- GIT/GIT Flow
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE POSITIONTo meet business demands we have been growing and our Tech team. We have a new position for a Sr. Software Engineer to own some of our web applications used by our clients and staff, to deliver and manage existing and new Internet products. The ideal candidate has a p
Piper Companies is looking for Senior Software Development Manager for a financial services organization. This role is 100% remote.Responsibilities for the Senior Software Development Manager:Act as the Software Development Manager for both on-shore and off-shore teamsProvide str
NETSUITE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORThis position will support various client verticals including international, commercial and retail operations. We are looking for a senior level developer with NetSuite and .NET experience to become an integral part of the team. In this role, you wil
Sr. DeveloperVirtual Req #1328 Saturday, July 31, 2021Senior Developer, Remote OR Jacksonville, FLBand C2; Full time, Permanent positionJob description:Basic Functions:8+ Years of experience in the enterprise application design, development, testing, deployment & production s
Summary: Design, develop, and support new and existing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. Develop extract, transform, and load (ETL) and reporting solutions. Transform data into meaningful and accurate information. Develop SQL queries and stored procedure designs in large-scal