Software Development Manager
eMoney is looking for a Software Development Manager to join our team. You'll lead and manage a group of smart, energetic, demanding engineers responsible for developing a range of products. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with Product, Architecture, QA, UX and our customer-facing organizations to plan and deliver on our goals for 2021 and beyond. You’ll lead and manage the software engineers and ensure their effectiveness as they evolve their usage and understanding of advanced Agile patterns and practices.
This is a 100% remote eligible opportunity
If you have these qualifications…
- Relevant experience managing software engineers in a high growth environment.
- Demonstrable experience implementing Agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) and creating an effective Agile culture as well as implementing the appropriate Agile practices.
- Track record building and leading high-performing teams who predictably deliver quality software.
- Experience leading and managing software engineers
And can handle these responsibilities…
- Lead and manage multiple teams of software engineers and where appropriate, coach those needing support to reach the next level of their careers and become excellent software engineers.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence.
- Use technical expertise and cross-functional relationships to develop realistic plans for delivering what’s needed by the business.
- Help with the continual improvement that underlies truly being Agile.
- Be technology-agnostic and more interested in building the simplest solutions as quickly as possible.
- Help evolve a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture within the Engineering organization.
- Evangelize and institutionalize the fact that software best practices, like TDD, BDD and continuous integration are essential to delivering quality software.
We will give you….
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a generous company match
- Amazing work life balance options and productive remote working environment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sr. Application Developer (Full-time | Remote)OST (www.ostusa.com) is looking for an experienced Sr. Application Developer to join our Application Development team. You have a solid grounding in Microsoft web and server-side technologies, a passion for software development and wo
We are looking for an experienced Agile Software Developer with strong contemporary skills, familiarity with agile methodologies, and commitment to building software solutions that enable technology excellence. Use your creativity and technical savvy to build and shape a product.
Software Engineer:Victor 12 is hiring for a Software Engineer position to support an ongoing prime contract with the Veterans Benefits Administration based in Orlando, Florida. This position can be remote/work-from-home.Job Summary:The Software Engineer will work closely with the
.NET Software Developer: Active/Past 1-year Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance with the IRS is preferred or should be eligible to receive clearance. W2 Only. No Corp to Corp.Stalwart Tech has a .NET Developer opportunity to support federal government system. Applica
Job Reference 21-0241Post Date 9/15/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescription The Application Developer- Finance will utilize best practices and.
OverviewPDI helps convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers thrive through digital transformation and enterprise software that enables them to grow topline revenue, optimize operations and unify their business across the entire value chain.Over 1,500 customers in more than.
More jobs by this company
Job SummaryAt the level of Senior Software Engineer, you are seen as a natural leader by your peers. Having strong technical chops, understanding our systems, and having empathy for our customers is a given. You have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects which