Established in 2000, Conservice is the nation's foremost utility management company, serving housing communities, commercial buildings, and other property management firms. Our Utility Experts manage our services to help our clients conserve natural resources and save money.
- Create new features using our development technologies that will drive greater efficiency and outcomes for real estate owners and managers.
- Create engineering designs that solve complex problems.
- Fix occasional bugs in our platform.
- Debate the optimal design and ideal user experience for a variety of unrealized features identified by our Product Owners. Or propose some ideas of your own!
- Find the best way to test your work to ensure that, not only does it work as advertised, but will continue to work and perform at mass scale when thousands upon thousands of people are using it at the same time.
- Lead discussions with your team about what emerging tools, technologies, and processes are coming that may impact how we improve our products and our platform in the future.
- Provide your well-considered opinions to the creation and modification of our technology roadmaps.
- Be involved in company wide initiatives and help to achieve them.
- Set high standards for the team in terms of performance, quality and engineering practices (code reviews, pair programming, ect.)
- Find the ways to continuously improve our platform.
- Help and train other engineers.
- Respect and do your work with our core company values.
- Being timely and accurate
Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience with:
- Troubleshooting existing software
- Creating new software
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or 2013 or 2017
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL, XML
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2008 or 2012 or 2014
- Microsoft Office
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent education) or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Experience with SQL to retrieve data, demonstrable knowledge of data structures and algorithms to process the data for visualization and further consumption
- Working experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience optimizing software to run fast, be reliable and fail safely O(n) analysis should not be new to you.
- Show that you are a person who, upon seeing a problem, moves quickly to solve it instead of waiting for permission and specific instructions from others.
At Conservice, we set a high standard for all our team members, and we appreciate the effort that it takes to meet those needs, so we are always looking for new ways to give back. In addition to the standard benefits of a competitive salary, 401K matching, and medical/dental/vision/life insurance, Conservice will also offer you additional perks like:
- Conservice Cares: This program allows you to use two hours of paid time off (each month) to serve in the community and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Paid Time Off: Our generous paid time off program provides you with the time you need for family events, adventures, and well-deserved breaks.
- Annual Parties: At Conservice, we try to celebrate our successes with annual parties, some of which have featured performances from David Blaine, Walk the Moon, Brian Regan, and others!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About BlueModus:We are a consultative-first technology firm, bringing innovation and transparency to everything we do. We are the hand-raisers. We are technology-obsessed. We approach our clients with sincerity to bring the best solution with real impact. This is who we are. This
About BlueModus:We are a fully remote technology agency - comprised of colleagues who bring a daily commitment to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearte
The Associate Consultant role is ideal for recent college graduates majoring in Computer Science, IT, or Management Information Systems and interested in further growing their skills in Application Development. Our Consultants deliver solutions using Microsoft technologies and ex
Location: Remote in USAt Avtex our Consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions.
SummaryOur client is a company from Germany, which is one of the largest media agencies in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation. The client and its clients specialize in the following areas: Data and Technology, Media.
More jobs by this company
Job SummaryPay is $13.00/hr, and after six months will be raised to $14.00/hr upon meeting standards. There may be other base-pay raises in the near future.Work is on-site and can be worked either Full Time or Part Time. Full time is Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 PM; part time
Our mission is simple:As the Utility Experts, Conservice enables real estate owners and property managers to conserve resources and reduce costs through a software-enabled utility management services platform.The opportunity:We are seeking an experienced results-oriented individu
ABOUT CONSERVICEWe provide growth opportunities that reinforce our team members' goals and make them a realityInc 5000Leader in utility billing industryJob flexibilityTiered pay structures, bonuses, generous paid time off, even for part time team members!Affordable health benefit