Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, scale, and deliver dynamic, secure, and highly available enterprise software applications, tools, and components to serve the needs of the organization
- Modify existing software to add enhancements, improve performance, and continuously improve our user experience
- Commit quality code, reliably and on time to help the team achieve roadmap goals and customer commitment
- Follow Agile practices in your daily and weekly work and are reliable team member
- Provide timely feedback on designs and code change sets and share technical insights, learnings, and best practices with the team
- Accurately estimate work and proactively provide updates on your status. Pro-actively communicate adjustments to estimates as new information arises to ensure appropriate expectations
- Embrace and consistently apply best practices, coding standards, and patterns for development and deployment of your code
- Investigate alerts or support requests related to possible errors or issues within our proprietary platform and address in a timely manner in accordance with technology platform SLAs
- Provide analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases
- Act as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers on a specific project as needed
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback
- Evaluate code to ensure validity, HIPAA compliance, secure coding practices, and compatibility
- Review requirements with internal customers for software system design and maintenance
- Use, protect and disclose patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards. Limit viewing of PHI to the absolute minimum as necessary to perform assigned duties. Report any security or HIPAA violations or concerns to the HIPAA Officers in a timely fashion
- Prepare technical design documents as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 4+ years of software development experience with a good understanding of robust and scalable services design
- Strong development experience with ASP.NET, MVC, C#, LINQ, AJAX, AngularJs, and JQuery
- Proficient in SQL Server, and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Web Services or Web API
- A solid background in writing secure, understandable, testable, and efficient code
- Familiarity with relevant tools and technologies, with a drive to stay current with ongoing changes and advancements
- Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate with engineering and other parts of the organization
- Knowledgeable with Change Management Processes, Secure Coding Methodologies, and Test Plans (Unit, Regression, Load)
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and off-hours as needed
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move around the work area; Sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel; talk and hear.
- Mental Demands: The employee must be able to follow directions, collaborate with others, and handle stress.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Med-Metrix will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, other non-merit based factors, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
6 years of experience developing high performance multi-tier applications.Experience in ASP.Net/C#/ Web service.Should have good experience in SQL Server development and production support.Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Angular is highly prefe
Support EngineerSertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automat
*Remote with onsite 2 days per week.*No Corp-to-Corp. C2C resumes will be completely ignored.No sponsorship. US Citizens + unsponsored work authorizations only. 1099 contractor only.Texas candidates preferred.Must be available to start 1/18/2022. 40 hours per week.May have to wor
Shift7 Digital Technical Leads are responsible for technical execution at the project level. This position is responsible for working closely with colleagues across functions to ensure the successful delivery of projects to clients.Key Responsibilities:Plan and execute technical.
This is a remote, work from home position.The Entry-Level Software Developer role is responsible for assisting in the implementation of software solutions for new products and new product features. The ideal candidate has a basic understanding of web application front-end and bac