Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented .Net/C# Developer
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
.Net/C#/Java experience required
- Performs system maintenance and enhancements
- Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. Consults with users, to determine software or system functional specifications.
- Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements.
- Writes code, programs, tests, and analyzes new application software.
- Advise IT management about IT issues within the Company.
- Supports existing business systems applications.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Proficient in multiple languages and tools.
- Some knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies. Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
- Works more independently with IT functional units and business units.
- Recommends strategies for improving system applications.
Required Skills and Experience
8+ years’ .Net experience (Backend)
- 8+ years’ C# experience
- 5+ years Java development
- Database Development experience
- Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
- Back-end developer experience
- Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
- U.S. Citizenship required for this position.
None required however AWS Cloud Certification is a plus
Years of Professional Experience
8+ years of .NET development experience
8+ years of C# development experience
5+ Years of Java Development
Database Development experience
Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
Electronic Data Interchange X.12 (EDI) Medical Claims
- X.12 medical claims (837, 834, 277, etc)
Experience with T-SQL
Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
Experience working with remote U.S. based teams (Not Offshore teams)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- This is a Nebraska based position and is 100% remote. Other U.S. based locations may be considered except for CA, CO, NJ, NY, which will not be considered.
- Pursuant to Presidential Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021, this federal contractor position requires proof of being fully Covid-19 vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless the employee is legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption. There is no testing alternative and individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the final dose of an approved vaccine.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Support EngineerSertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automat
*Remote with onsite 2 days per week.*No Corp-to-Corp. C2C resumes will be completely ignored.No sponsorship. US Citizens + unsponsored work authorizations only. 1099 contractor only.Texas candidates preferred.Must be available to start 1/18/2022. 40 hours per week.May have to wor
Shift7 Digital Technical Leads are responsible for technical execution at the project level. This position is responsible for working closely with colleagues across functions to ensure the successful delivery of projects to clients.Key Responsibilities:Plan and execute technical.
This is a remote, work from home position.The Entry-Level Software Developer role is responsible for assisting in the implementation of software solutions for new products and new product features. The ideal candidate has a basic understanding of web application front-end and bac
At Intellibus, we are an innovative technology consulting firm made up of a team of passionate software engineers.We are looking for senior hands-on .NET developers/architects who will be responsible for building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, co
More jobs by this company
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented SQA TesterPlease join our West Virginia team in support of America’s Veterans!Location: West VirginiaDepartment: Veterans AffairsType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)Military
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Java DeveloperLocation: IowaDepartment: Veterans AffairsType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesUn