NexGen is currently seeking a .NET Application Developer to be responsible for development/maintenance of both current and future desktop and web-based applications implemented using ASP .NET and Web Services. The technology stack used includes Windows server, IIS 7, and Microsoft SQL server. The ideal candidate will possess excellent problem-solving abilities, general knowledge of software development procedures and practices, intermediate to advanced SQL skills, at least 3 years of, ASP .NET and Web Services development and support experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Develop/maintain both current and future desktop and web-based applications written using Microsoft technologies.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, C# ColdFusion, WSDL, SSRS and Web Services.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work closely with the Client User Representatives to troubleshoot and design solutions that meet requirements.
- Accurately and effectively communicate with the Project Manager and/or Team Lead the level of effort to implement proposed solutions, the current status of on-going work, and any potential issues.
- Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor with little or no supervision.
- Possess excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and work creatively with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Utilization of MS Office tools for organization and documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related scientific or technical degree; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in design, development and support of ASP .NET MVC and WebAPI applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- 3-5 years of experience in complete lifecycle including design, development, deployment and support of desktop and web-based applications.
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET MVC and applications built using this architecture, including controllers.
- Experience using .NET core.
- Experience implementing solutions with AngularJS 2.x and above.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge including experience writing and deciphering complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts.
- Understanding of Document Object Model.
- Experience with deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting C# .NET and ASP.NET applications both on IIS and the desktop environments.
- Knowledge of deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop applications in a Citrix environment.
- Experience with using the ESRI Web map API in web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Blob Storage.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements (preferred but not required):
- Experience with creating and maintaining iOS, Windows and Android native mobile apps.
- Experience with ESRI Web map API.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
- Experience with documenting complex, technical processes.
- The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
- US Citizenship or work-authorization.
Salary Range: $100,000-120,000/year (DOE
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Support EngineerSertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automat
*Remote with onsite 2 days per week.*No Corp-to-Corp. C2C resumes will be completely ignored.No sponsorship. US Citizens + unsponsored work authorizations only. 1099 contractor only.Texas candidates preferred.Must be available to start 1/18/2022. 40 hours per week.May have to wor
Shift7 Digital Technical Leads are responsible for technical execution at the project level. This position is responsible for working closely with colleagues across functions to ensure the successful delivery of projects to clients.Key Responsibilities:Plan and execute technical.
This is a remote, work from home position.The Entry-Level Software Developer role is responsible for assisting in the implementation of software solutions for new products and new product features. The ideal candidate has a basic understanding of web application front-end and bac
At Intellibus, we are an innovative technology consulting firm made up of a team of passionate software engineers.We are looking for senior hands-on .NET developers/architects who will be responsible for building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, co
More jobs by this company
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Business Analyst to support federal government applications and programs. This individual will be required to work closely with members of the NexGen’s and client’s teams, including but not limited to subject matter experts,
NTI is looking for a solid candidate who understands the concept of “infrastructure as code”. As an ESRI Solutions Architect the candidate should demonstrate a deep understanding of web-based architecture, as well as VMware Infrastructure, and the hardware configurati