We’re over 2,500 strong across the globe. We’re scientists, strategists, creatives, and innovators. We value individual brilliance and build a strong foundation for Teamwork across all our business. We love the challenge of our industry. We’re changing lives and redefining success every step of the way.
You are dynamic. You are curious. You are more than your job. For you, excellence isn’t just a word; it’s the measure for all you do. You’re passionate. Driven. Dedicated. You can’t stand mediocrity. And you might be the team member we're looking for.
PSI is looking for a hands-on, experienced Data Visualization Developer who is a visionary, self-directed and comfortable supporting the various data & analytics needs of multiple teams, systems and products. In this role, the Data Visualization Developer will be responsible for gathering business objectives and requirements and then building various BI front-end solutions (dashboards, reports, visualizations, self-service tools).
- Build high-quality, visually appealing data visualization and self-service data products which deliver an intuitive and action-oriented user experience
- Engage with business analysts, business stakeholders and data product managers to effectively capture business objects and requirements for analytical use cases
- Align business requirements to data availability ensuring that the proper data is available to support the use case
- Prep, shape, and model data from a variety of sources to load into the PowerBI solution
- Measure and improve adoption and user engagement of BI solution portfolio
- Implement methodologies and standards for all cycles of data visualization and self-service solutions
- Partner with the data engineering and other functional teams to accelerate the data maturity of the organization
- Champion analytics capabilities, including implementing UI/UX principles, data quality, sustainable maintenance, and fast, iterative experimentation and measurement
- Assist with data governance standards and principles
- Ensure compliance with data quality and data protection policies
- Works closely with Data Management Team to create and monitor connections to the Data Warehouse for more centralized data access by the BI/DV tools
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience developing dashboards, data visualizations, analytical reports, and self-service tools
- Expertise in designing and developing visually appealing as well has highly functional dashboards
- Ability to Produce wireframe “mock-ups” to obtain customer buy in before formal development
- In-depth knowledge of Data Visualization and presentation best practices
- Ability to work from a BA provided specification and push back where appropriate
- Experience working with data engineering teams to determine the appropriate area in a data pipeline for data modeling and transformations
- Proficient in the use of PowerBI
- Strong knowledge and experience prepping data to meet the requirements of a visualization output
- Expert level proficiency in SQL with strong experience working with large sets of data
- Strong passion for business reporting, analysis, and working with large sets of data
- Expertise in developing in Cloud environments
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.
More jobs by this company
Company DescriptionPSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services.