Enquizit is seeking Front-end engineers with extensive experience in building responsive and accessible user-facing web applications. The individual must be capable of working in a fast-paced Agile environment and working cooperatively with a multi-functional team.
- Builds responsive and accessible user-facing web applications using modern development tools, techniques, and methods.
- Works with a multidisciplinary team including design, research, product, and engineering, and ships products that meet the objectives of agency partners and the needs of users. Collaborates closely with designers and researchers to create and test functional prototypes and ensure all front-end code works in service of the wants, needs, and priorities of the people who interact with an agency’s products and services.
- Experienced in building and maintaining component libraries based on design systems, prototypes, and other artifacts.
- Experienced writing front-end web applications in an API-first environment and working with backend engineers to establish necessary API endpoints.
- Follow Test Driven Development or Self testing code to develop high quality software
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- A Bias for Action. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and tenacious
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- An interest in continuous improvement, innovation and simplification
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions
- Humility, integrity and the ability to be self-critical
- Mclean, VA
- 100% remote
- Fulltime/Contract C2C/1099/hourly W2
- Competitive annual salary and bonus
- Paid Time off
- Medical for employee with employer HSA -100% employer paid
- Long term disability, Short term disability and Life Insurance/ AD&D - 100% employer paid
- Low cost 401K plan with 3% employer match
- Relocation package
- Career Growth
- Training, Certification and Continuous Learning opportunities
- Tech Conferences
What You’ll Find:
Everyone at Enquizit is driven by the pleasure of helping organizations who exist to do good, impacting our larger community.
- Rewarding work – We aim to empower good, doing business with clients whose work makes our world better.
- An open-door policy – We encourage feedback and transparency to enable trust and address issues proactively before they become larger.
- Encouragement to fail fast – We have one rule about mistakes: learn from them. When mistakes happen, we bypass blame and work as a team to correct what went wrong.
- Ongoing opportunities to learn – We have lunch and learns so we all learn, and as a company, we work smarter.
- Work-life balance – Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know that balance in all things is key to living well.
- A welcoming community – We work hard, but we take time to know each other, celebrate, and gather throughout the year.
- Cooperation across disciplines – Our teams rely on and coach each other, building trust and knowledge that pays off in every project.
For more information about Enquizit visit https://enquizit.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply to the position, send a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Ravi Sundar | Senior Manager
Enquizit, Inc | www.enquizit.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end engineeringJob summaryAmazon QuickSight is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Front End.
Reporting to: VP, EngineeringLocation: RemoteAt Inspirato, we are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do—in our workplace, our business initiatives, our marketing, and the causes we support. As an innovator in the industry,.
Kitestring is a 30-million-dollar company with 130 associates and growing. We provide technical expertise to various clients including Walmart Labs which is a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers, the world’s.
About the Front-end Developer positiontheta. is looking for a passionate, different-thinking Front-end Developer looking to be of service to the public good who will be responsible for building the 'client-side' of web applications for our clients. Your.
More jobs by this company
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021Back-end EngineerEnquizit Inc,Enquizit is seeking Back-end Engineers with extensive experience in architecting and coding in Java. Experience in other platforms such as PHP, Python, Ruby,.
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021UX/UI Designer | Human-Centered DesignerEnquizit Inc,Enquizit is seeking a User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) designer who is skilled in both UX/UI best practices and research to understand.
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021Devops EngineerEnquizit Inc,Enquizit is seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer with expertise in technical, operational, security risk analysis and security automation in a hybrid cloud.