About Product Science: Product Science, Inc. is a California-based company delivering key metric increases in mobile applications through intelligent monitoring of the product code. Our product and process ensures that our clients achieve their greatest potential in the most seamless and efficient way possible.
Who We Are: We are a creative and international crew of engineers, entrepreneurs, seasoned operations professionals and misfits. Our collective experience is impressive, but we acknowledge there is always more to learn. We move fast, but thoughtfully. As a client-centric organization, we are committed to constantly evolving to meet the needs of our clients and enable each other to succeed and grow. If this sounds like you, please reach out!
About the Role: This is a full-time and fully remote position.
This is an opportunity for an experienced frontend engineer to join a high-growth startup in developing the client-facing software. You will be working with our incredible engineering team in designing, building, and maintaining the Product Science front end applications.
- Develop web applications and new UI features
- Write prototypes of the software and continually improve existing prototypes and software
- Write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests for the client part of the software
- Test and mock endpoints
- Report issues related to the other parts of the software
- Provide CI/CD capabilities for the client-side part of the software
- Deploy the client-side part of the software
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of one of the modern frameworks (React/Vue/Angular/Svelte), knowledge of HTML/CSS and modern CSS frameworks
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP is preferable)
- Experience with complex modular projects and full stack development development is preferred
- Preferred: knowledge of other languages such as Java/Kotlin/Go/Rust
Product Science, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We value diversity, and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Join one of the world's fastest growing fintech startups! We're looking for smart, motivated team members who want to change the way people pay their bills, helping them to improve their financial success.THE ROLEWe are seeking Front End Software Engineer.
Who we are:Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the.
We're looking for an experienced, passionate, mission-driven entrepreneurial software engineer for VidaNyx, which began in supporting the ecosystem supporting survivors of sexual abuse and neglect and has grown to support advancing justice nationwide.
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs.