Senior Frontend Engineer
Insite is an effective, efficient, and agile group of strategists, UX/UI designers and developers that are committed to transforming our clients digital needs into solutions that reflect their brand, support their marketing and gain a return on their investment.
At Insite, we are a culture where teamwork and collaboration is at the epicenter of everything we do. Investing in our people is a core principle and while we work hard for our clients, we are less like a firm and more like a family.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have the role of being the original style of front end developer working on projects from small websites to enterprise level web applications. Your creative side can shine in this position because you can have an impact on layouts and functionality to create the best user experience for our clients' customers. In this role, you would work alongside project managers, backend developers, tech leads, and designers collaborating to execute technology solutions for our clients.
- 4+ years of experience coding with semantic HTML5 and CSS3/Sass
- Experience with responsive web design and creating sites with a mobile-first approach
- Agency experience working with several clients at a time
- Collaborate with a team to deliver on client needs.
- Understand the importance of speed performance in front-end development
- Be a self manager .. we don’t look to micro manage
- Mentor, collaborate and help your teammates grow
- Love a great work life balance
Primary Stack Experience:
- HTML5 and CSS3/Sass
- Code custom HTML emails
- XD and Photoshop plus other Adobe software
- Git and Bitbucket
Even better if you've dabbled in some of the following:
- React Native
- Office based, hybrid, or remote (Dallas is HQ)
- Competitive Salaries depending upon experience
- Health insurance with employer contribution
- Dental, vision, and other ancillary benefit plans
- FSA & HSA options
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Retirement Plan
- And great culture .. Check out our Instagram @insitedallas
**US based only**
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most.
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.