Are you a Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong background using React in a business setting? Are you searching for a fully remote position? Then check out this role!
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer full time. While this role could entail development on both the backend and client side, this engineer will be tasked with critical UI/UX development needs. The software is built with Rails, React/Typescript, and Elixir. We are searching for someone who wants to develop in React regardless of their tech background. No experience with React? No problem! We will accept applicants who have significant experience with other modern front end frameworks such as Angular, Vue, Elm, or Alpine.js.
- Health insurance
- Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% remote position with flexible work environment
- Paid volunteer time off
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting work-life balance
- React / Typescript / Angular (currently 1.x)
- Elixir / Phoenix, Ruby on Rails
- Linux / MacOS
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Kanban / Lean
- Docker / AWS / Terraform / PostgreSQL
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Strong background using React
- Front end development
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial technology product environment
- Desire to work with a small, fast paced development team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Our development team has made the transition to remote work on a full time basis. There will not be expectations to return to the office for this position.
- Are you able to work EST time overlap?
- Are you a US citizen?
- Software Engineering: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.