As a frontend engineer working on our highly collaborative, cross-functional team, you'll work build high-impact features in our web-based applications and cross-platform desktop applications reaching hundreds of thousands of users. You'll have the opportunity to own the technical design and implementation of new features and new products as we continue to grow.
- Work closely with the product manager, stakeholders, and partners, to help shape technical requirements and specifications
- Collaborate on a cross-functional team to learn from and share knowledge with coworkers in a fast paced work environment
- Design, implement, and improve the capabilities, performance, and reliability of the system
- Work independently to follow through on assignments with minimal direction and take action when answers to a problem are not readily apparent in equivocal situations
- 5+ years professional experience building web-based applications or websites
- Strong understanding of React
- Strong understanding of web application security fundamentals and best practices
- Proficiency designing and developing accessible and responsive HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with Redux style state management (preferably using RxJS and redux-observable)
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, for success in a fully remote, asynchronous work environment
- Possess excellent communication skills with a keen ability to articulate complex technical challenges and solutions
- Possess skills necessary to apply agile methodologies in day to day activities
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related engineering discipline
- Unlimited Vacation
- Pays 75% Health
- $500 Work From Home Budget
- Fully Remote Team
- Computer Provided
- Referral Bonus
Anyone we hire will share in the challenges and rewards of a rapidly developing company. Ideal candidates must be comfortable advancing projects with minimal oversight, synthesizing discrete tasks from cross-team discussions, and thoroughly advocating their ideas. Because our team is entirely remote, new hires will also be expected to keep themselves on task and optimize their personal workflows.
Though we support scheduling flexibility, we ask new hires to commit to a core workday that allows for collaboration with teammates operating within the UTC-05:00 (EST) and UTC-09:00 (AKST) time zones. You must work in a time zone in or between the EST and AKST times zones.
The Salad desktop application allows gamers and everyday webizens to share latent compute resources from their idle PCs—like processing cycles, storage, or bandwidth—on a distributed network called "The Kitchen," where they can contribute to advanced computing tasks and power their passions with meaningful rewards. Every year, Salad Chefs claim over 3 million games, gift cards, subscriptions, and other digital rewards using value earned on Salad.
With their help, our network has surpassed some of the world's top supercomputers with peaks of 80 pFLOPS and counting! Since our founding in 2018, the Salad community has contributed over 8,000 years of latent processing cycles to Ethereum and other blockchain ecosystems, and donated thousands to environmental charities like #TeamTrees and 1% for the Planet. Now we're activating that robust supply of shared resources to create a decentralized and entirely people-powered cloud computing platform.
By 2025, the SaladCloud platform will offer affordable, workload-agnostic cloud computing infrastructure for virtually any use case. Whether it's bootstrapping VPN services, seeding new blockchains ("decentralization-as-a-service"), spinning up P2P gaming networks, or securely distributing a 3D rendering job to thousands of anonymous nodes, there's nothing the Salad Kitchen can't cook up.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $165,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.