- Develop performant and accessible user interfaces using modern web tools.
- Create rapid prototypes of UI layouts and components.
- Ensure that the web application is optimized for various devices.
- Contribute to team code reviews and collaborate with other engineers on team delivery of features.
- Take an active role in learning best practices on the web and guiding others.
- Stay informed of best practices, new tools, libraries, and share ideas with the team.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs.
- Ensure our products are the highest in quality and usability.
- Consistently deliver clean, maintainable and efficient frontend code.
- Stay informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and share ideas with the team.
- Understanding of general CSS principles such as the cascade, inheritance and specificity.
- Focused on web accessibility and building with inclusive front-end design patterns.
- Competent in working with a Git workflow.
- Experience with modern frameworks such as React, Vue, or Svelte.
- Ability to collaborate, think creatively, and solve problems.
- Proactiveness, communicative, and fast learner.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Understanding of asynchronous data request handling and state management.
- Knowledgeable of modern CSS concepts such as CSS grid, flexbox, and custom properties.
- Experience in creating finite state machines and statecharts (Xstate).
- Experience with serverless or JAMstack architecture.
- Enjoy continuous delivery and have automated tested experience with Jest or Cyprus
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end engineeringJob summaryAmazon QuickSight is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Front End.
Kitestring is a 30-million-dollar company with 130 associates and growing. We provide technical expertise to various clients including Walmart Labs which is a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers, the world’s.
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021Front-end EngineerEnquizit Inc,Enquizit is seeking Front-end engineers with extensive experience in building responsive and accessible user-facing web applications. The individual must.
About the Front-end Developer positiontheta. is looking for a passionate, different-thinking Front-end Developer looking to be of service to the public good who will be responsible for building the 'client-side' of web applications for our clients. Your.