Our mission. Ark Behavioral Health is a network of Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facilities that provide a variety of levels of care to those who are prepared to begin their journey toward recovery. Our commitment is unmatched and proven by offering a diverse set of clinical therapies, combined with a professional, caring staff and diverse treatment locations. We use a whole-patient approach built on a foundation of integrity, transparency, and compassion.
Our Digital Marketing team is seeking to hire a talented Front-end Web Developer. The ideal candidate should have an exceptional skills toolset to help complement our fun and creative group of graphic designers, SEO specialists, UI designers & web developers.
You'll be working directly with our VP of Marketing and Senior Web Developer on ongoing tasks and projects like building WordPress layouts(templating), making modifications to sites, design changes, forms, constructing UI Elements, optimizing existing code, menus, responsiveness, converting graphic design layouts to WordPress [templates, stylesheets] and other general Front-end development tasks.
- 3+ years Front-end Web Development
Outstanding CSS skills -> media queries, responsive breakpoints, pseudo-elements, and other commonly used properties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and accountable
- Must demonstrate a passion for UX & UI design and front-end implementation
- Demonstrable expertise with HTML, CSSCSS (Boostrap 4+ CSS framework knowledge) with an in-depth understanding of DOM
- Testing and cross-browser debugging skills.
- Good knowledge & experience developing responsive layouts.
- Some experience with Figma, Photoshop or other design tools
- Intermediate WordPress development, best practices, including theme customization, filters, hooks, templates, loops, custom post types, and shortcodes.
- Beginner to Intermediate PHP 5.4+ language; usage across dynamic pages & templates, Html5.
- Ability to convert graphic design mockups into html and/or templates.
- Good to have -> Basic MySQL knowledge to assist WordPress development.
- Good to have -> WordPress knowledge: taxonomies, custom fields & advanced custom fields, WP_Query, Custom Plugin development.
- Experience with graphic design and image editing.
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
Why Work for Us! We provide an environment where our employees can grow and advance professionally, with a healthy balance between work and personal lives. Our biggest investment is in our employees, so we reward and recognize hard work by promoting from within when possible. We pay competitively and offer a variety of benefits to meet your wellness and financial needs.
EEO and Accommodations We are deeply committed to building a workplace and community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at least one week in advance of your interview.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.