- Understand and demonstrate the principles of AUTOPAY’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Assist with AUTOPAY’s node-based API interface for client applications
- Monitor, maintain, and investigate the health and performance of front-end systems.
- Collaboratively work with team members in managing and completing features/bugs in a sprint.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Work within the product and design teams on a variety of platforms and products.
- Adapt to business requests and requirements to meet company goals.
- Continue to learn and grow your craft.
- Additional duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an agile software development environment as a front-end developer.
- Experience with various tech stacks and related technologies, including React, Node, Webpack, JSON, and more.
- Experience with various related hosting technologies.
- Demonstrated ability in building, deploying, and maintaining single-page web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver requirements for complex feature sets.
- Proficient with a wide arsenal of software tools, including Git, Development IDEs, Jira, Insomnia/ Postman, and more
- Usage of AWS and awareness of the plethora of capabilities provided.
- Personal examples of functional programming, stateless architectures, service-oriented, and RESTful.
- Language/Communication/Interpersonal: Ability to speak read and write fluent English. Must possess exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, presentation, and collaboration skills. Must be self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to define ideas down to a specification level. Must be able to drive projects, debate the merits of approaches, and work effectively with others.
- Analytical: Demonstrated ability to measure and track results of work. Including defining key success metrics for projects, incorporating measurable business objectives, revenue optimization, and client experience best practices.
- Reasoning Ability: Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution, consensus-building skills.
- Other: High level of personal motivation, professionalism, and integrity required. Ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan
- Four Health Insurance Plan Options
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Access to Fitness Centre
- Free Parking Options and Transportation Assistance
- Casual Professional work environment
- Beautiful Office located in the Denver Tech Center with Mountain views
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.
More jobs by this company
ABOUT US:AUTOPAY is an innovative FinTech company that is powering finance in the age of mobility. We function as a virtual Finance & Insurance office, finding our customers the perfect lender for their car loan or refinance. This means we're able to.