- 8+ years of experience as a software developer.
- You must be an experienced frontend coder
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
The Position: Senior Software Developer (Front-end)
- Develop high quality front-end code
- Follow and evolve organisation of minimalistic UX patterns
- Follow, evolve and contribute to UX standards
- Research, analyze and recommend appropriate technologies
- Participate in product design and architecture discussions
- Are an amazing software craftsman who is disciplined and passionate about creating high quality software
- Have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Knowing that we do not come into this world with all knowledge will not prevent us from harnessing it. You are open to learning new technologies with the goal of seeking the best way to solve a challenge.
- Have an open mind and an opinion but not opinionated; a team player.
- Detail oriented with creative problem-solving abilities
- You are passionate about minimalistic UX design - the power lies in its simplicity
- Deeply knowledgeable in React (Typescript), popular front-end design patterns, front-end security and front-end performance.
- Proponent of Agile/SCRUM
- Knowledge of Node.js, PostgreSQL, Microservice based architecture
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- UI: 1 year (Preferred)
- UX: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Headquarters: West Hollywood URL: https://kinsta.com/At Kinsta we aim to create truly effective solutions for our customers and internal teams. We believe the only way to maintain and scale our standards is to focus on quality code. We are looking for.
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
More jobs by this company
As a ETL Azure Databricks your job responsibilities are: Required SkillsDevelopment Experience in ETL, Azure Databricks, Azure ServicesAzure Data FactoryExperienced in SQLArchitecture/Technical design knowledgeDataStage background (a plus)Integration.
Act as Scrum Master for multiple teams, providing a learning environment to deliver business value.Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.Experience in Scope Management, managing tasks, issues.