What you'll do:
- You'll build and maintain websites, web-applications, and mobile apps.
- You'll also work some with PHP and MySQL
- We have clients in many industries so you'll get to work on many different applications and codebases.
- You'll have to do problem solving, probably learn some new languages and coding styles, and get to work with our team of awesome developers.
- 3+ years experience with Wordpress implementation with custom themes and plugins
- 3+ years experience in frontend languages (HTML, CSS) as well as creating and editing cross browser, responsive websites
- Experience coding landing pages and emails
- Expertise in source control, code review, and repository management with git
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to function well in a self-directed, team-oriented environment
- Must be up-to-date and always learning about the latest technical standards and best practices in interactive design and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player that also can work independently, escalating issues when appropriate
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Design or related field; or equivalent work experience
Applied Imagination is a web and mobile consulting, design, and development agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our clients and projects span across multiple industries, purposes, and technologies. No two projects are alike, and we like that!
Our team was founded on a love of technology and the web. We're a team of builders and problem solvers, looking for like-minded people. So, if you're creative, driven to learn new things, and love solving problems, this is the place for you!
What Applied Imagination Offers
- Healthcare package
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Employee and Community Events
- Fun, casual environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.
More jobs by this company