As a Senior Systems Administrator, you'll lead and mentor our more junior members of the team, including our helpdesk team. You will be expected to solve complex problems as they arise and work with users and helpdesk team to handle issues ranging from:
- Password Resets
- Automating infrastructure in AWS
- Modify Firewall rules
- Participate in PCI / CCPA compliance activities
- Applying windows server updates
- Working with legacy systems such as AS400, and Sun Solaris 10
- Support, implement, and recommend IT solutions at stores, corporate office, and remote locations.
- Active Directory and Office365 Administration.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve Level 2 and Level 3 issues.
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone and in-person.
- Assist in the configuration, implementation and asset documentation of IT hardware.
- Perform hardware installation, maintenance and upgrades coordinating with staff and vendors
- Participate in “on-call” rotation for escalation of issues.
- Lead technical implementation for new projects and upgrades.
- 7+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure
- Solid understanding of fundamental network design and operation.
- Experience using Ansible and AWS CloudFormation
- 2+ years administering Linux servers and applications
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating system.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience supporting corporate users and remote environments.
- Intermediate level experience with layer 2 and layer 3 networking.
- Exceptional hands-on and phone customer service skills allowing for a positive customer service experience with end-users/customers.
- Advanced troubleshooting of isolating network issues from PC connectivity to Internet connectivity issues.
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree.
Bonus points if you have:
- Certifications in PC/Server related areas such as A+, Network+, MCP, MTA, Linux+, CCNA.
- Experience in virtual imaging software (Hyper-V, VMware) and managing virtual desktops.
- Windows 2016 and 2019 Server experience.
- Experience with Python, YAML.
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Casual work environment
- Professional growth opportunities with a growing company
Work remotely 100% of the time! We will not ask you to go back into the office. :)
- With that said, if you happen to live in the Seattle area, and wish to go into the SLT office, we're good with that too!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Description:CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is saving Retail. We acquire store and catalog-based retailers, and transform them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just four years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including:.
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.