The Front-End Software Developer will be responsible for designing and building user interface components, ensuring a close alignment of web design and user experience requirements. The front-end developer will work closely with UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, with a major focus on high-performing customer-facing sites. The environment is fast-paced and the time to market applications is critical to the success of the organization.
This position will be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to delivering applications for high-quality, on-time software releases leveraging best-of-breed agile and DevOps practices with a focus on how to enable the operations of those applications through a combination of infrastructure solutions, continuous delivery & integration, and efficient system sustainment planning.
- Hands-on front-end development across a variety of web applications and portals
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Work jointly with software architects and other developers to identify and create common reusable components
- Maintain brand consistency throughout designs
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of agile software development and how that impacts the operations of software and must participate in strategy discussions with all levels of management and business sponsors.
- Experience working on mobile and responsive web development is preferred.
- Work closely with leadership, architects, and other senior developers to understand the technology roadmap and assist in enforcing the enterprise architecture standards
- Support testing & deployment cycles, including working with project managers to coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/feature requests logged in JIRA.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including developing designs for proof of concepts.
- Capture, mitigate and /or escalate risks & issues in a timely fashion
- Ensure development standards and consistency of specifications across sub-systems
- Write and/or review deliverables, solution blueprints, and architecture documentation
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education/experience; advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years experience as a front-end developer for modern web/mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience building high traffic React applications
- Experience developing GraphQL in the context of querying from a React app
- Experience developing React components with TypeScript
- Experience with React Testing Library and Jest
- Experience using React hooks and context API
- Experience with SASS, LESS, and/or Styled Components in React
- Experience with atomic design patterns in React is a plus
- Experience leveraging Storybook for a React UI component library is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus
- Exceptional problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills
- Mobile platform development experience a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with business owners
- Experience with entire software development lifecycle (Agile, SDLC, Iterative)
- Flexibility and positive attitude to achieve tight deadlines
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas, and contribute to working groups
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $63,870.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 3 years (Required)
- mobile development: 3 years (Required)
- React: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Fully Remote (& will remain remote) PositionFull Time Hire (no contract)Rapidly Growing FinTech CompanyTeam-Oriented & Collaborative CultureGreat Benefits + PTO + Flex ScheduleGreat opportunity for Front End Engineers! Jettison is representing an innovative.
CrossFit is hiring a Software Engineer 3 to join the frontend group of our technology team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a friendly, tight-knit group of talented developers and help spearhead next-generation initiatives from start to finish..
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
This is a remote position.Fandem designs and develops purpose-built NFT solutions for sports properties, entertainment brands, and celebrities.Fandem is seeking a highly motivated Front End Developer to provide best-in-class user experiences across our.