Little Bear Labs is a startup lab and consultancy working with startups to turn their visions into a reality. We’re a team of fully remote senior engineers that enjoy working together on difficult problems and have years of experience working with startups during their funding phases and guiding them to success.
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our all-senior team who thrives on wearing many hats and working directly with early startups where you get to collaborate with their executive team and engineers to understand their vision and bring it to life.
Base salary of $150k - 175k + Bonus + Benefits + Options
Who You Are
- You are an expert in your craft with years of experience who loves working with the latest tech stack and working on challenging problems that could be the first of their kind.
- You love working with awesome people who leave their egos at the door and work as a team for the success of the client.
- You like helping your team learn from your mistakes and findings but also love learning from others and receiving feedback.
- You are not afraid of learning new technologies or tackling the never been done.
- You want to work with startups in their most critical phases where your contributions are most valued.
- You are comfortable working with consulting clients (or are willing to learn to be) and can be professional while representing your company.
- You have good communication skills and are at ease raising issues and concerns.
- Deep understanding of and production experience with React.
- Experience working with backend APIs and relational or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with writing automated tests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with modern server-side languages such as Node, Go, Python, Rust, and/or Java.
- Experience with any major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Exposure to Next.js, Styled Components, Chakra-ui, Webpack or any other modern JS tooling.
- Experience with graph visualization libraries.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- 100% remote team
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid food Fridays (Postmates / Grubhub / etc)
- Generous home office budget
- Weekly water coolers (board games / video games / catching up)
- Parental Leave
- Strong enthusiasm for tech, programming and pets
- Focus on continuous improvement and team collaboration
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.