This is a remote position.
Fandem designs and develops purpose-built NFT solutions for sports properties, entertainment brands, and celebrities.
Fandem is seeking a highly motivated Front End Developer to provide best-in-class user experiences across our suite of projects and products. Due to market demand, we are growing quickly and this role will have significant influence over the direction of our high-profile launches.
What you will do:
- Work on an agile team of software engineers and product managers
- Collaborate daily with the Fandem team to share ideas, deploy new products, and refine current workflows
- Prototype new products
- Help us grow our team of talented software engineers
What you will bring:
- You have 2+ years developing software, preferably building sophisticated web user interfaces
- You have significant experience with Next.js and React.
- You know how to create and apply maintainable CSS
- You know how to build modular UI components
- You have a passion for building great user experiences
- You are driven to develop efficiencies for automating redundant tasks and testing your code
- You have a passion for continuously learning new programming languages and building in Web 3.0
- You have experience building and deploying software in the cloud, preferably GCP
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs
This role may be located anywhere within the United States. We look forward to meeting you!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Fully Remote (& will remain remote) PositionFull Time Hire (no contract)Rapidly Growing FinTech CompanyTeam-Oriented & Collaborative CultureGreat Benefits + PTO + Flex ScheduleGreat opportunity for Front End Engineers! Jettison is representing an innovative.
CrossFit is hiring a Software Engineer 3 to join the frontend group of our technology team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a friendly, tight-knit group of talented developers and help spearhead next-generation initiatives from start to finish..
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Position Summary: The Front-End Software Developer will be responsible for designing and building user interface components, ensuring a close alignment of web design and user experience requirements. The front-end developer will work closely with UI/UX.