What you will do
- Design and develop software across our full product stack (React on the frontend, powered by a robust backend microservice architecture)
- Contribute to our product direction by translating customer requirements into functional, scalable code, consulting with product and design resources to guide our engineering choices and workflow
- Devise and implement improvements to our automated testing and deployment processes
- Manage the operation and automation of production environments
- Triage technical support requests as needed
- Liaise with customers to gather product feedback and future requirements
- Motivated to automate processes efficiently and effectively
- Understand best technical practices
- Take initiative and always look for ways to grow your skill set
Our tech stack
Desired skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience making full stack contributions to production web applications
- Strong development-tools fundamentals (git/GitHub, npm/yarn dependency management, etc.)
- Proficient, working knowledge of AWS (bonus: Lambda/Serverless)
- DevOps experience with complex, microservice-driven production systems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey technical and subject matter concepts to wide range of audiences (such as customers and internal stakeholders)
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
We have big plans
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each team member at HealthVerity feels connected, validated and heard. From Philadelphia to Manhattan Beach, our success is driven by recognizing that a team is made up of individuals. We offer a robust set of benefits and perks to everyone. View details on our careers page.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
London, New York or Remote (Financial Services Experience a +) - Top TalentThis person is an expert in React Front End Development. They will be accustomed to a fast-paced work environment with a focus on collaboration. The role requires the individual.
About Fisker Inc.California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company.
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
More jobs by this company
How you will helpHealthVerity is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to manage the integration of key software components and services for our team members across the entire organization. Working closely with software vendors and platforms, you will shape.
How you will helpAs a part of our SecOps team, you will be at the front line of our security monitoring, risk assessment, escalation, and remediation processes. You will deep dive on security alerts, help tune monitoring and alerting systems, and investigate.
How you will helpAs a Software Engineer on the Governance Team, you will be tasked with building systems and applications that facilitate turning opportunities into sales. This mission-critical business process brings multiple parties together to facilitate.
How you will helpAt HealthVerity, privacy is at the forefront of our platform. As a Software Engineer on the Privacy Engineering team, you will support and extend the core technologies that preserve the privacy of patient and consumer data across a number.