ActiveProspect is the SaaS platform for consent-based marketing.
Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
Our mission is to make consent-based marketing the best channel for customer acquisition.
As such, you will:
- Ship clean, well-tested code to production on a regular basis
- Work closely with the LeadConduit back-end engineers to ensure uninterrupted service
- Provide input and technical direction for frontend development
- Participate in planning and estimating to continuously improve the product
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior engineers
Who you are
- Aware that what you say is not nearly as important as how you say it
- Understand that progress occurs faster when the whole team progresses
- Curious about why something goes wrong rather than frustrated by it
- Determined to ship the best code you can within given constraints
- Driven to continue learning and exploring
- Passionate about solving problems; even the mundane ones
- Funny, or at the very least have a good sense of humor
Qualifications and Skills
- More than 2 years experience working as a frontend developer
- A strong knowledge of VueJS preferred
- A strong knowledge of HTML, and CSS
- Familiarity with the other popular frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Proficient with Git and GitHub
How to Stand Out
- Experience with Angular.js v1
- Familiarity with Storybook
- Experience with one or more front-end testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha)
- Experience with AWS (AMI, S3, Dynamo, SQS, CloudFront)
- Comfortable working in a remote-first environment
- Within 4 hours of Central Time
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- A remote-first culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- A fun, friendly remote culture with monthly virtual happy hours and team-building events
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
HUB Zone residence is a requirement for this job.Please check if you qualify for this position at the link below.HUBZone Map (sba.gov) to confirm residence and indicate this in your application.This is a remote based, part time, about 10 hours per week.
More jobs by this company
Company OverviewActiveProspect is the SaaS platform for consent-based marketing.Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent,.