Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Kandji, you will design and build the core services that power our web application, while maintaining security and scalability. You will work alongside our macOS, Front End, and DevOps engineers.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience building large-scale, mission-critical enterprise software in an object-oriented language.
- Participate in scrum meetings, develop in an agile environment
- Collaborate with team members, technical lead and the product and design teams
- Work closely with other engineers to create and implement features around Apple’s MDM protocol
- Use MDM expertise to collaborate with team members to build scalable systems around device fleet management
- Contribute code for new features with a heavy emphasis on quality
- Develop intuitive, robust, and scalable software designed to handle high-volume use cases
- Triage issues and implement appropriate fixes
- 3+ years of eng experience using modern languages (Python and Django/FastAPI Preffered)
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementations
- Good knowledge of microservices-based architectures and distributed system design
- Experience with CI/CD tools with an emphasis on building quality code and speed to market
- Experience with writing both unit and integration tests
- Understanding of AWS or other cloud technologies
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing gRPC-based services.
- Experience architecting and designing service-based backend architectures for data-driven applications.
- Experience with pub-sub networking technologies such as MQTT and/or sockets/WebSockets, etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive salary
- 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
- 14 paid holidays per year
- 10 sick/wellness days per year
- Equity for full-time employees
- $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: https://agencyanalytics.comWhat's the job and why is it so great?As an Engineering Manager, you'll quickly see your team's work in use by over 5000+ agencies, across 130,000+ businesses that use our platform. You'll.
Who are we?OutSystems is the leader in low-code application development. Our R&D develops the OutSystems Platform, a highly scalable platform that allows large companies to easily build complex applications by simplifying the software development process..
Nira is looking for a talented Senior/Lead Database Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. You will provide technical expertise across design, implementation and operational support of our cloud database platforms.If you’re a creative problem-solver.
Job Title: Front-End EngineerLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts the power of visualization.
More jobs by this company
About KandjiKandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that.