Job Title: Front-End Engineer
Why you’ll love Revegy
Revegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.
Revegy puts the power of visualization to work in account planning to expose what really matters to your most strategic customers. Simply put, we translate customer intelligence into value for your client and revenue for you. We deliver a proven framework and technology designed to protect, defend, and grow existing revenues. Our collaborative, visual platform provides a deeper understanding of the customer’s business, a roadmap to coordinate the sales approach, and an executable plan for growing account revenue in a constantly changing landscape.
Driven by our 5 Core Values
- Excellence in all things: We are not afraid of big goals, so we keep setting them.
- Customer wins are our wins: We win when our customers win.
- Relentless Curiosity: We will face challenges, but we face them head-on.
- Assume Goodwill: We believe the best about the people we work with – teammates and customers.
- High Energy & Positivity: We’re an enthusiastic, one-for-all crew.
We’re proud of our past, but we’re even more excited about the future of Revegy. We want to continue creating a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages, and retains top talent.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our core values, you will also have the opportunity to build on an impactful software solution that is changing the way sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The engineer should be willing and excited to contribute to technical discussions while producing high-quality code and be capable of taking the initiative to own and solve unfamiliar problems. They should thrive in team-oriented and fast-paced environments where each team member is vital to the overall success of the product. Experience operating within Scrum/Agile methodologies is a bonus.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and modify the Revegy web application and front-end components using the Angular framework.
- Help establish and drive the vision of the application including improving the scalability and performance of the solution.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements and how those requirements impact existing and potential customers. We are looking for someone who can recommend solutions.
- Assist in the maintenance of the existing application using Ember JS.
- Research technology trends and then work to take advantage of those trends to improve the application.
- Complete peer code reviews.
- Assist in the technical documentation and discussions of new features.
- Participate in Agile meetings and work with all aspects of the SLDC (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance).
- Follow coding conventions, policies, and procedures provided.
- Strong hands-on experience developing Front End applications. Knowledge of Angular component libraries and experience customizing those components.
- Ability to work as a part of a cross-functional team that includes stakeholders, product managers, QA engineers and Java engineers.
- Experience with Test-Driven development.
- Understanding of Git and branching strategies. Nice to have – working with Bitbucket.
- Effective communication skills are necessary.
- Understanding of web services and ways they can be consumed.
- Any experience with the following technologies is a plus: MySQL (or SQL in general), DynamoDB, Kafka, and WebSockets.
- Experience in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) / Sales Automation or related industry a plus.
- Full benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work
- Equitable pay
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
SummaryAs a contributor in the Digital Tools development team, you will have the opportunity to help expand a greenfield platform dedicated to configuring, quoting, and engineering Rockwell Automation Systems and Control products. This growing platform.
Nira is looking for Tech/Team Leads with specific experience in data and services integration to join our fast growing, 100% remote team. Ideally these roles are located somewhere in the Americas (GMT-3 through GMT-7) but we'll consider qualified candidates.
Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on.
External Job Description:WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //We are looking for a passionate, talented Front-End Developer to join the Business Solutions team! A suitable candidate would be joining the team to work on internal business systems that support and.
Remote Posted 2 months agoPurism is seeking to expand our design team using fully free software for website design and web front end development. This position is important for the long-term goal, showing and promoting our products, vision and ethical.
More jobs by this company
WHY YOU’LL LOVE REVEGYRevegy is seeking a fully remote Technical Solutions Consultant (TSC) to be a member of the Technical Services team. The Technical Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing high-quality consulting to clients and maintaining.
Job Title: Enterprise Business Development RepLocation: RemoteWhy you’ll love RevegyRevegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.Revegy puts.