Product Implementation Consultant
At Lynton, we don't work in a traditional "office." We don't do the "9 to 5." Instead, we ignore conventional borders for the most qualified candidates to develop superior marketing technology solutions. Whether you're a website specialist, developer, marketing, or integration expert, we'll provide you the flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and personally. Because when you're happy with your job, your innovative spirit can shine!
As an Elite HubSpot partner, Lynton works with some of the best and brightest organizations looking to grow with the HubSpot growth stack. We are currently looking for a uniquely talented individual to fill the new role of Product Implementation Consultant. You will be part of our growing product team, responsible for managing the integration implementation process for our applications.
Who we are
Lynton is a fast-growing inbound marketing and technology company in the HubSpot ecosystem. We sell strategic partnerships encompassing sales, marketing, and web development services to growth-driven organizations. We make products such as marketing apps that extend HubSpot and integrations between HubSpot and other cloud software. We are poised for massive expansion in the coming years and need to align ourselves with the right people who can handle our immediate operational needs as well as help us expand, while growing their career.
If you’re smart, and can see a vision, solve a problem, and rally a team to execute your plan, this could be the ideal place for you!
Dive right in: we’re in a fast-paced, competitive industry. We value people who can immerse themselves without being afraid of new technology or processes.
- Solve the unsolvable: we tackle some of the toughest challenges for our clients, and build some of the industry’s most innovative solutions. We must know when to exercise this talent, and apply our problem-solving abilities to the best opportunities.
- We before me: we don’t let our ego get in the way of our company’s success.
- Teach as we learn: we’re in a constant state of learning at Lynton. It’s important that we all reap the rewards of our growth journey.
- Question to understand: asking the right questions, and listening to others - our customers, our team, and our community - is critically important in guiding our decision-making and company strategy.
- Growth driven: we know that our organization and everyone within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move forward.
Why our team loves working at Lynton:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- We’re always learning
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and conferences)
- Remote/virtual workplace
- Annual company retreat
- Manage SyncSmart integration clients implementation process from sales handoff to launch
- Manage timeline expectations and keep clients on track
- Manage client contractual obligations
- Run client calls throughout integration process
- Consult clients on best practices
- Cross-sell and up-sell when necessary
- Install SyncSmart app for new clients and all supported SyncSmart systems
- Document new processes
- Try new processes and quickly iterate if needed
- Understanding of HubSpot
- Understanding of CRMs: notably NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics and ConnectWise
- Work with product development team when necessary
- Tools used: Zoom, Slack, GSuite, HubSpot (CRM, service & workflows), Jira, Guru, Gong, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, ConnectWise
- Ability to learn new systems as needed. Today we integrate Netsuite, Dynamics and Connectwise. Tomorrow? Whatever the market demands.
SyncSmart.io, a Lynton brand, is looking for a talented frontend engineer to join their integration app product engineering team. We're a "startup within an agency" - productizing our expertise from 10+ years building custom HubSpot integrations for growing businesses. We use cloud-based technology to launch scalable integration apps to thousands of HubSpot users worldwide.
We're building our app framework on the HubSpot CMS with nodejs serverless functions, reactjs, mongodb, and other rest apis. The app is in its early stages being built on contract by an experienced senior engineer. You will be our first frontend engineer and primarily responsible for the success and growth of our frontend app.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or similar; or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in frontend or full-stack development
- Self-directed, highly motivated, “can do” attitude
- Experience in enterprise marketing technology, namely HubSpot
- Experience with cloud technologies, APIs, and SaaS software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A positive growth mindset and results-driven attitude ready to tackle fast-paced and dynamic challenges head-on.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business value and ROI.
- Ability to get specialized and in-depth on integrations, APIs, and customizations including building, testing, and presenting custom solutions using our integration tools.
- A passion for business and personal growth, this role offers promotion opportunities including team management.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
Description:About the Company:Spatial Front, Inc is the fast-growing small company providing IT solutions to federal, state, local governments, and the private sector. SFI is nationally recognized by Inc. Magazine by being awarded the Inc. 5000 Award.