Front End Architect
- Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind.
- Experienced writing backend services with Node.js using API-driven architectures, especially micro-services, REST, 12-factor applications.
- Experience leading development teams and architecting elegant solutions.
- Experience of bundlers, such as Webpack, Browserify or Gulp and their use in building scalable, maintainable applications.
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions.
- Experienced in modern dev tools, process and methodologies like TDD, Unit Testing & Functional testing using Mocha, Chai, Jest or other frameworks.
- Experience with accessibility-driven design
- Must be well versed with agile environment.
- You are a strong communicator who embraces collaboration.
- Expertise in scoping and effort estimation (time, complexity, risk, team size).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
it is remote positionit is full time permanent position hired on w2Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground upWrite well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software.
About the Front-end Developer positionWe are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side' of various client applications. Your duties will include translating customer needs into functional and.
Our Client looking for a senior frontend developer with experience shipping high-quality cybersecurity SaaS products and features. You're comfortable diving into a large React application and working in a fast-paced, agile environment. You understand.
More jobs by this company
Title: Sr Front End DeveloperNeed 10 years of professional experience.Job Description:We need some with In depth knowledge on Angular, java script, HTML and SCSS. Who should be able to Pick up development work within a weekHands-on Development experience.
SAP ABAP DeveloperJob Description: Essential Duties/Responsibilities: Demonstrates strong ABAP coding skills, along with data extraction competencies.Demonstrates competency in infospoke and APD.Get knowledge transfer of SAP BW and BOBJ to understand.
Role: Azure ArchitectContractExperience & Qualification: Must have experience with Migrating homegrown applications to Azure CloudKubectl commands (intermediate to expert)Azure Cloud solutions (IaaS and PaaS) - Architect and DevOps certified with working.
Role: Senior .Net DeveloperExperience: 10+ YearsJob ResponsibilitiesDay-to-day engagement with information technology application delivery and support team to ensure application delivery milestones and operational goals are met.Experienced with querying.
Job Title: Salesforce QAJob Description: BS/ MS in Computer Science or equivalent6-8 years of work experience in testing software applications3-5 years of work experience as a Test Lead3-5 years of work experience in SFDCtestingCreate Test Plans and.
Oracle Database AdministratorRemote positionJob Description:Administers and controls the activities related to database development, installation, security, maintenance, and utilization.Sets and monitors standards.Develops and tests disaster recovery.
Title : MuleSoft ConsultantLocation : NYC,NYDuration : ContractJob Description:7+ years of experience working in enterprise application integration5+ years of experience with MuleSoft Product and features.Experience with Anypoint platform set up including.
Role: Senior Java DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: Long TermJob Description: Mandatory Skills: Must have a minimum 9-12 years of IT experience.Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries.Must have a minimum of five (5+) years of coding experience.
Hiring Java Architect - RemoteJob Skills:At least 2-4 years of experience working as Architect using JAVA , Cloud, AWS, AzureAt least 3-5 years of experience designing Java applicationsExperience refactoring monolith application into Microservices will.
Role: .Net DeveloperLocation: RemoteJob Responsibilities: Design, development and maintenance of web applications.Working with teams to develop and deliver quality solutions.Developing features to enhance user experience.Building reusable and robust.
Java DeveloperStart ASAPRequirements and Primary Responsibilities:BS Computer Science, or equivalent experience8+ years of experience building enterprise applications using JavaFull stack web developer with solid server side and front end development.