The financial industry is growing at a record pace, but our data providers are still stuck in the past with cumbersome onboarding processes, complicated APIs, slow infrastructure, and expensive licensing costs.
With the radical idea that you should only pay for the data that you use. We power the world's largest finance and fintech institutions and lower the barrier of entry for small start-ups.
Since starting in 2019, we've raised over $27.8M in funding and have over 2,000 companies signed up pre-launch. Our team consists of former data users from firms like Two Sigma, Belvedere, Pico, Bloomberg, Pinterest, and Google.
We offer health, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits, as well as 401(k) matching and visa sponsorships. We accommodate 100% remote work, with teammates living around the globe and paid in their local currency.
- Building web UIs and applications.
- Collaborating with designers and the product team to implement features that improve user experience.
- Supporting UI/UX research, design and prototyping of features.
- Improving frontend workflow and tooling.
- 3+ years of web development experience (HTML, CSS, Sass/SCSS).
- Experience with integrating APIs (Swagger, REST, RPC, GraphQL, Postman).
- Basic exposure to UI/UX fundamentals and design tools (Figma).
- Working experience around CI/CD, deployment, containerization (GitLab CI, Docker).
- Working experience with frontend tooling and frameworks (Cypress, Storybook, Webpack, Express, D3.js).
- Degree in computer science, HCI, visual design or a similar field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description100% Remote (candidates must be located in and authorized to work in the United States to be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available)This developer will be in a creative and strategic position, working within IT and closely with.
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing.
Hi Greetings from Info Logitech, IncHere is our open requirement which can be filled immediately Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview processJob Position: NCSBE - Senior React.
Senior Front-End DeveloperWe are an established automotive photo studio company leading our industry in media creation and we are continuing to expand our technology team. Our system creates hundreds of pictures from multiple angles in perfection for.
More jobs by this company
The financial industry is growing at a record pace, but our data providers are still stuck in the past with cumbersome onboarding processes, complicated APIs, slow infrastructure, and expensive licensing costs.With the radical idea that you should only.