Agile business processes and improving customer experience
Everything School Specialty offers is designed for one purpose – to help students succeed. We believe every student can flourish in an environment where they feel safe and inspired to explore and grow.
We’re determined to positively impact the future, one child at a time. We need to talk if you share our passion:
Transforming more than classrooms.®
School Specialty offers Medical, Dental, & Vision plans (Effective Day 1), Wellness programs, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401 (k), PTO, Promise Hours dedicated to volunteering, Education Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, Fall & Winter Flexible Hours, Employee Discounts and much more!
Salesforce Business Analyst II
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the Program Management team to support our large, enterprise level, strategic projects. Our project Business Analysts work with a variety of Subject Matter Experts, Program Managers, Architects, Business Analysts, Implementation Partners, and Executive Leadership to understand, articulate, document, and champion the needs of your business stakeholders.
The Project Business Analyst II will support ongoing large scale technology projects and will operate as the main business analyst for those projects, to work with business leaders to elicit, analyze, and document business requirements, with the architects and system leads to facilitate the development of solution concepts to evaluate the feasibility/cost benefit of those solutions, and to plan the execution of work. A candidate for this position must have direct experience as a Business Analyst on agile projects: eliciting requirements and writing user stories.
The base salary range for this role targeted at $75,000-$95,000.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
- Operating as the Business Analyst on multiple enterprise level initiatives / projects, responsible for participating the full software development life cycle including:
- Analyzing, and documenting high-level business requirements, and detailed acceptance criteria; must be able to meet sprint deadlines and call out risks
- Working with solutions architects or vendors to identify, evaluate, and recommend potential solutions options
- Working with solutions architects or vendors to analyze the feasibility and cost benefits of potential solutions objects
- Participating in technical design
- Supporting the business during UAT and post go live
- Participating in user documentation process
- Level 2 application support and troubleshooting, approximately 10%
- Will / may partner with other business analysts on enterprise technology projects
- Travel when approved, rarely
- Experienced in the use of Salesforce and change it to 2-3 years of direct experience in the Salesforce front end with the ability to talk through some of the decisions you directly impacted as part of your Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor’s degree - technology and analysis focus with interest related to the functional areas listed above
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a business analyst on a delivery team responsible for deploying agile software solutions, ensuring business needs were met
- Agile project management experience. Must be personally experienced with eliciting detailed requirements, and grooming user stories
- Prior experience working in Jira or a similar project tracking software
- Prior experience in Visio or a similar diagramming software
- Demonstrated leadership skills and both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to adapt to fluid situations, quick self-learner, and the ability to manage through complexity
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, at times with little supervision
- Professional membership in IIBA or similar organization
- Background in Change Management
- Background in testing and training
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- School Specialty, LLC. is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and as a condition of employment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
- EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Opportunities@SchoolSpecialty.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
We are seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our growing team as a Real Estate & Leasing Manager to oversee our new mental health offices. As our first Real Estate & Leasing Manager hire, this is a great opportunity for someone who is.
Please review the job details below.Maxar is currently seeking a Jr. Front-End Software Developer to join our Enterprise Apps team. This role can be performed remotely within the United States.In this role, you'll work closely with other software developers.
We are seeking an expert in the tech industry to collaborate with to help create our exciting new VoD courses. The curriculum will involve teaching the following, not limited to:Able to prepare a 2 hour course about Tech Recruiting Frontend Developers.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the mission of the Senior Manager of Information Technology is to develop Geode’s information technology (IT) strategy and implement this strategy to ensure an efficient and secure system for our nationwide network.
More jobs by this company
People Passion PurposeEverything School Specialty offers is designed for one purpose – to help students succeed. We believe every student can flourish in an environment where they feel safe and inspired to explore and grow.We’re determined to positively.