About the job
Can be performed 100% remote or in one of our two Michigan offices.
This posting is intended to create a pipeline of candidates in preparation for anticipated work and need to scale our team. This is not a current opening. Qualified applicants will complete the entire interview process and be notified if they are then a selected candidate.
The Shopify Developer is responsible for developing and implementing high-quality, scalable front-end web solutions on Shopify for well-known brands, using industry best practices and the latest technical trends. Working side by side with other devs, project managers, and our client, you’ll be at the forefront of the Ecommerce industry.
What you’ll bring
- At least 5 years of experience in Ecommerce web development
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working within the Shopify Plus platform
What you’ll do
- Write Shopify code for projects on assigned tasks
- Work with CQL’s Design team to define and implement end-user functionality
- Estimate task complexity and development cost in detail (task assumptions and dependencies) so CQL’s Project Managers can provide accurate client quotes and allocate resources appropriately
- Work with CQL’s Technical Team to write acceptance criteria to ensure software solution meets client expectations
- Regularly communicate with CQL’s Project Managers regarding task-level ticket status, including updates to project management software to reflect task progress and state
- Identify issues with existing code and proactively suggest recommended changes to prevent challenges in the future
- Accumulate domain knowledge around existing clients and projects to assist them with ongoing needs
- Bring new staff members up to speed on project configuration and prepares them to contribute as part of the technical team
What we bring
- Recognition - it’s routine and encouraged
- Shop Talks - peers present on their passions to teach and grow others
- Certification trainings and conferences
- Remote Happy Hour, Coffee Chats, and the occasional cooking class
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
What’s unique about CQL
CQL connects some of the most well-known brands with the people who love them. We are a group of authentic individuals that value forward thinking, learning, and a strong dedication to craft.
Our individual passions range from scuba diving to DnD but our goal has never changed, to help make technology simple and the commerce experience compelling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CQL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We only care that you’re the best person for the job.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsDo you have the entrepreneurial spirit and deep experience working in high-growth companies?This might be the role for you!You will be implementing one of the most crucial aspects of our ‘Eightfold Path’ Growth system. The path we guide our clients.
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.