We are looking for a Part-Time Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, NPM/Webpack, Flexbox
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Mobile First Layouts and UI/UX
- AEM experience with Adobe Target is a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Self-determined schedule
- Please share your LinkedIn profile
- Please share your portfolio/work samples
- Will You Now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status?
- Front-end development: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Join our team of UI engineers and UX designers and accept the challenge to discover new ways of solving complex business problems while still meeting end users' needs. You'll work with top consultants and back-end developers in our Professional.
We, at Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a full-time UI Developer within our Marketing + Creative team to help support our businesses. As a global-diversified manufacturing company, it’s sometimes hard to explain all the different things we do..
Location: RemoteAxiom is seeking a Junior Communications Representative to support the Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program office in Arlington, VA.Successful Candidate will:Design and coordinate DoD communications products..
Summary:DT Professionals is currently seeking an entry-level/intern UI/UX designer. In this role, you will be an integralpart of the team working on both frontend and backend development. Our team is focused on the modernization and sustainment of our.
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.