Who we are
Braid Health is an E2E encrypted Medical Imaging platform focused on the development and delivery of an AI-powered diagnostic collaboration platform for radiology and the healthcare industry.
Imagine a world in which everyone can access the best medical expertise regardless of where they live, how much money they have, or what they know. We believe access to medical expertise should be universal.
We’re generalists and truth seekers with a ton of experience (Apple Design, Twitter AI). We’re already helping people now and have an opportunity (and responsibility) to help millions or even billions more!
At Braid, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We count on our Front End engineers to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions. As we expand, we are currently seeking an experienced Front End Engineer to deliver immediate results in our organization. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
Objectives of this Role
Use Canvas and WebGL technologies to Develop a cutting edge Image Viewer that can manipulate Medical Images from all modalities
- Scale and Develop user management features to ensure advance and easy data flow between companies, clinics and users.
- Assist on building Infrastructure to improve Braid’s Web App and Hub Artifacts using Webpack and Electron- Builder Configurations
- Develop CI/CD pipelines that deploy Firebase hosted websites and create Windows installers and Docker Images for the Electron Application
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS or MS Computer Science with 4+ years of experience as Front End Software Engineer
- Fluency in CSS and CSS-in-JS libraries such as styled-components
- Fluency with the Web Animations API and CSS transitions, and CSS animations
- Comfortable working with a distributed team
- Extensive experience with web development practices, frequent production releases, databases, networking and Web Crypto
- Previous Startup Experience
- Previous experience in the Healthcare space
What we Offer
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance through a PPO plan
- Stock options
- Fully Remote Work Environment
- An opportunity to significantly improve healthcare around the world.
- Work with bleeding-edge technologies (like Machine Learning) in novel ways, not yet fully mapped to industries
- Work with a veteran founding team, with a successful track record across the globe
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OverviewOur client (an online retailer of pet food and other pet-related products) is hiring a Senior Software Engineer, Front End, for their Pricing and Promotions Platform team. This is a high-profile position that will have exposure across the entire.
HiWe have a requirement of React JSExperience: 4 to 8 Years Relevant also sameJob Location: RemotePosition: Permanent with Coders Brain Technology Pvt. LtdJob Description:REACTJS DEVELOPEROn the frontend, we are looking for people with ReactJs + Typescript.
More jobs by this company
Who we areBraid Health is an E2E encrypted Medical Imaging platform focused on the development and delivery of an AI-powered diagnostic collaboration platform for radiology and the healthcare industry.Imagine a world in which everyone can access the.
Who we areBraid Health is a digital health innovation company focused on the development and delivery of an AI-powered diagnostic collaboration platform for radiology and the healthcare industry.Imagine a world in which everyone can access the best medical.