If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
Who Are We?
Our team consists of small, agile development teams focused on building state of the art solutions from the ground up using the best technology available. We focus on cloud-based microservice solutions to help achieve fast, scalable results that allow our business partners the flexibility they need to compete in our competitive market.
Our team of professionals works hard, covers for one another, and maintains a work-life balance. We own our results and we take pride in ownership in everything we do.
We need help!
Who are you?
- A highly motivated engineer who loves working on small, high performing teams
- Collaborative, a solid communicator, and work well with your team and stakeholders
- Someone who cares deeply for team results, checks your ego at the door and takes pride in owning results
- A professional who can advocate strongly for positions and still be 100% behind team decisions even if they don’t go your way
- Are comfortable balancing the need to move fast with the realities of working in a highly regulated space like payments
- Write code like a beast
- Pick up new technology and switch between tech stacks with a minimum of fuss
- Are comfortable working on front-end web code, back end services, data stores, and infrastructure systems
- Are a solid architect/designer
- Have experience writing modern software deployed in the cloud
- Are comfortable with encryption schemes, modern APIs, and front-end frameworks
- Have worked on agile teams to deliver software iteratively
At a minimum, you
It would be nice if you
- Can show us one or more passion projects or open-source work you have contributed to in your own time
- Have experience with AWS
- Have demonstrable experience with systems engineering and automation
- Have experience with DevOps practices and procedures
- Enjoy hanging out with your team
The base pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay rates will vary and will be based on various factors, such as your qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Base pay is one component of WEX's total compensation package. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Non-sales roles are typically eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus based on their role and applicable plan. WEX's comprehensive and market competitive benefits are designed to support your personal and professional well-being. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurances, retirement savings plan, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more. For more information, check out the "About Us" section. Salary Pay Range: $124,000.00 - $165,000.00
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
Description:About the Company:Spatial Front, Inc is the fast-growing small company providing IT solutions to federal, state, local governments, and the private sector. SFI is nationally recognized by Inc. Magazine by being awarded the Inc. 5000 Award.
More jobs by this company
Company BackgroundWex Health is one of the market leaders with its innovative products for the healthcare industry.Wex Health offers a multi-tenant SaaS system used to manage consumer directed health savings accounts in the U.S. Individuals use these.
DescriptionWEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management, and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the.
UX DesignerThe UX Designer will work with Research, Product and Development on both functional as well as visual design for WEX products. This role is responsible for ensuring that the interface fulfills on the users needs, incorporates current best.
WEX Inc. seeks a Software Engineer (Applications) 3 in Ogden, UT (Telecommuting permitted). The Software Engineer (Applications) 3 develops and modifies software applications in support of WEX business operations. Core responsibilities include supporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Responsible for providing guidance, aligned with the provided architectural guidelines, in the pursuit of customer focused solutionsResponsible for ensuring alignment and accountability for adhering to expected coding.
Responsible for encouraging and supporting relentless improvement in the delivery lifecycle, operating models through communication and coaching of Agile principles, approach, and practices. Coach, mentor, educate and provide guidance to teams and leaders.