Job Title: Front End Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
No. Of Opening: 5 Openings
Duration: 12 Months+
Location: Preferred NYC, NY location; else they are flexible with remote
Compensation: $80/hr. - $100/hr. on C2C/W2
As a Front-End Engineer at Blackstone, you will develop and manage innovative technologies that are changing the Alternative Asset Management industry. You will work with other front-end specialists across the firm to deliver a unified best-in-class UI experience that delights users. You will also be working alongside more than 100 technologists of all disciplines to design, build, deploy, test, and support custom applications. You will be expected to take ownership of projects and identify business design gaps with the business analysts. You will tackle a variety of problems ranging from enforcing design consistency to optimizing web page performance. You will devise elegant solutions to Blackstone's challenges, and put your own best ideas to work in an entrepreneurial environment inside one of the world's most successful companies. Success as a Front-End Engineer on our team means delivering business value, great code, and shape Blackstone's technology direction for the long term.
- Use modern software development methodologies and tools like Jira to manage and deliver projects
- Create highly modular, compose-able units of code in all areas of front-end using TypeScript
- Continuously optimize and improve front-end builds using Webpack, npm, and other tools
- Contribute to core UI libraries that make up the foundation of front-end and used across the firm
- Iterate through responsive designs and bring them to life with organized SCSS
- Automate deployments and configure CICD pipelines using TeamCity, and Jenkins
- Write technical design documents and conduct code reviews to enhance code quality
- Promote, implement, and evolve development best practices
- Have a desire to be a part of and help grow a great team and organization
- Possess a deep understanding of HTML Living Standard, browser APIs and accessibility
- Have knowledge of the latest versions of React (hook, context, refs), Redux (or Mobx, Flux), and react router
- Experience with CSS (flexbox, grids), SCSS, and modular CSS.
- Experience with functional programming paradigms and composition patterns to create complex structures
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- TypeScript: 2 years (Required)
- CI/CD: 3 years (Required)
- React: 2 years (Required)
- Redux: 2 years (Required)
- CSS: 2 years (Required)
- API: 3 years (Required)
- TeamCity: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: Currently remoteExperience: 5+ yearsDeveloping the latest user-facing features using React.js.Developing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.Translating designs.
Your Future Evolves HereEvolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working.
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-CORP / C2C / 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. MUST BE VISA / OPT / CPT INDEPENDENT. (not on / holding)12+ month contract, likely to extend.Client: Major St. Louis based leading Fortune 500 global company and one of the largest international life.
MooveGuru is seeking a senior-level front-end developer to join our engineering team to help build our new platforms. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps. As a front-end.
More jobs by this company
The Opportunity: Business/Systems Infr/Cloud Analyst Technical Area: Enterprise Infrastructure & AWSExperience: 6 + Engagement Duration: FTE or RTH Comp: Target TBD On-site/Remote: Remote Positions: 1 Start Date: on or about July 11th As a Cloud Business.
The Opportunity: Business/Systems Infr/Cloud Analyst Technical Area: Enterprise Infrastructure & AWS Experience: 6 + Engagement Duration: FTE or RTH Comp: Target TBD On-site/Remote: Remote Positions: 1 Start Date: on or about July 11th As a Cloud Business.
Position : Frontend Developer Location : Remote (100%)Duration : 12+ MonthsRate: $80-100/hr. on c2c/w2Job Description: Responsibilities:Use modern software development methodologies and tools like Jira to manage and deliver projectsCreate highly modular,.
Job Title: SRE Solution Architect / EngineerStart Date: ASAPNo. Of Opening: 7 OpeningsDuration: 12 Months+Location: 100% RemoteCompensation: $80-100/hr (all in) w2/c2cTiming: ET/CTInterview process: 2 RoundsTHE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKEExperience in designing.
Job Title: Cloud Compliance and Governance -GCPStart Date: ASAPNo. Of Opening: 1 OpeningDuration: 6-12 Months+Location: Preferred NYC, NY location; else they are flexible with remoteCompensation: $100/hr (all in) w2/c2cTiming: ET/CTInterview process:.