Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
This person will be chiefly focused on providing front-end support and expansion of our Aspire/Base Vue.js applications.
We are looking for front-end web developer with a Vue.js focus to join our team who is eager and likes to stay on the front end of industry trends and has a passion for learning and improvement. As a member of our development team, you’ll be a critical piece in building state of the art applications to support our digital needs, using cutting edge technologies like Vue.JS and GraphQL.
- Assist in building component-based architectures for supporting applications that provide websites for over 70 brands, progressive management interfaces for staff, dynamic newsletter creation for hundreds of different newsletter templates, capturing and management of customer data, and a host of other needs.
- Work with a team of developers in determining and executing best practices through peer review, pull requests, and regular collaboration.
- Work with and support other departments who depend upon our software.
- Manage your own work life in a healthy way, without the desire for or need of micromanagement.
- Experience creating elegant and architecturally sound modern websites and web-based applications
- Solid developer workflow skills using tools like JIRA, GIT as well as debugging tools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage your remote work life without micromanagement while remaining efficient and reliable.
- Proficiency using GIT for source code management.
- Understanding of accessibility and SEO principles and implications.
- Direct hands-on experience with Vue
- Experience writing queries using GraphQL
- Solid experience in building & continuously improving user experience for responsive/device specific design.
- Solid understanding and experience in application security from the web service and web application perspective.
- 1+ years of experience with React, Angular or Vue.
- Experience with RESTful API integration
Requirements To Be Considered For Hire
- 2+ years of experience developing websites using Vue.js.
- Experience using Responsive Design techniques with a mobile-first approach
- Ability to work in a rapid development production environment on time-sensitive projects and tasks
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with experience in VueJS or willing to learn* VueJS*t_o join_ our team!Must live in one of these states to apply: California, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Massachusetts,.
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
More jobs by this company
The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats.