We are seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our growing team as a Real Estate & Leasing Manager to oversee our new mental health offices. As our first Real Estate & Leasing Manager hire, this is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about being part of the early stages of growing our business.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic leader and a team player who is also not afraid to roll up their sleeves and dig in. Most importantly we’re looking to bring someone into our team who is excited about our mission to improve mental healthcare across the country.
Geode Health is a rapidly growing, national provider of outpatient mental health services. Our mission is ‘To empower our patients to live healthier, more rewarding lives through accessible, affordable and effective mental healthcare tailored to their needs.’
- Source and present potential sites to Geode team decision makers, leveraging data to guide site selection
- Lead comprehensive due diligence review of prospective sites
- Assist with the site selection process and site design
- Assist in creating and reviewing reports and analysis including market surveys, geo-mapping, rent projections and proforma budgets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key landlords and brokers, while effectively communicating with and managing expectations of internal and external business partners
Lease Negotiations & Execution:
- Evaluate market conditions and comps to ascertain market values
- Prepare LOI’s for new sites, leases, tenant improvement requests, lease renewals and terminations ensuring terms align with Geode Health standards and business needs
- Work with the Geode Health legal team to review all real estate documents prior to execution
- Facilitate legal review of client-held leases between landlord and legal team, assisting with generation of lease documents as needed
- Ensure that the legal team is on track with contract process including critical dates
- Set up utility accounts upon lease execution, as needed
- Set up landlords to receive initial and ongoing lease payments
- Oversee the administration of, tracking and auditing of all leases held by Geode Health
- Maintain accurate real estate lease database
- Coordinate real estate payment processes, working closely with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Real Estate Portfolio Management:
- Complete estoppels, SNDA’s and amendments as prescribed in leases
- Partner with accounting to develop and/or support audit completion, real estate accounting compliance, and tenant improvement allowance collection
- Complete lease related analysis and reports including reconciliation of CAM, rents, and charges
- Track performance of Real Estate portfolio in partnership with Finance and Operations
- Administer and negotiate lease renewals for existing practices, to include but not limited to lease terminations, extensions and rent deductions
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve real estate processes, costs and/or tools
- Prepare and present real estate portfolio updates, data, and recommendations to Geode Health Leadership
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Passionate about our mission and inspiring others
- Self-starter, for whom no task is too big or too small and takes ownership of their decisions
- Contribute to the collective effort both within own scope - and beyond - as needed
- Creative and strategic thinker
- A lifelong learner who believes in giving and receiving feedback to get better each day
- Organized & process-oriented
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Real Estate, Business, or related field, from top university
- 5+ years of real estate experience, experience in Healthcare environment is preferred
- Proven experience managing multiple small capital projects
- Experience with financial analysis, contract management and pay applications
- Experience managing across multiple states and cities
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with contractors, landlords, and vendors
- Understanding of pertinent building codes, regulatory agency requirements and ADA Compliance
- Experience building, developing, and leading a high-performance team
- Ability to travel to support projects; position may entail up to 50% travel
At Geode Health, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching 401k plan
- State of the art technology
Why work for Geode Health?
At Geode Health, we take our commitment to patients and providers seriously. We focus every day on how to help patients across the United States get the best possible mental health care available. To achieve this, we focus on ensuring our providers have unmatched support and resources so that they can focus on providing great care. We are backed by KKR, a leading private equity firm with the experience and mission alignment to truly make an impact. Joining Geode Health will put you on the front-end of a rapidly growing movement to increase access and improve outcomes for mental health patients and providers across the nation.
To learn more, visit us as www.geodehealth.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Agile business processes and improving customer experienceEverything School Specialty offers is designed for one purpose – to help students succeed. We believe every student can flourish in an environment where they feel safe and inspired to explore.
Please review the job details below.Maxar is currently seeking a Jr. Front-End Software Developer to join our Enterprise Apps team. This role can be performed remotely within the United States.In this role, you'll work closely with other software developers.
We are seeking an expert in the tech industry to collaborate with to help create our exciting new VoD courses. The curriculum will involve teaching the following, not limited to:Able to prepare a 2 hour course about Tech Recruiting Frontend Developers.
7+ years product management and/or leadership experience in a technology contextTechnical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology conceptsExperience working directly with customers to both gather new product requirements, and to explain.
DirectViz Solutions, (DVS) is a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission IT needs for government clients. We are looking to hire a full-time Service Desk Manager/Deputy Program Manager. This position will be remote based. The.
More jobs by this company
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
Our Geode Health team is growing rapidly and we are in search of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The responsibilities include using various social media platforms to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building extensive.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the mission of the Senior Manager of Information Technology is to develop Geode’s information technology (IT) strategy and implement this strategy to ensure an efficient and secure system for our nationwide network.