Senior Front End Developer Job Description
As you consider VGM your future career home we want to highlight that employees will be well compensated as owners of the company [yes, we are 100% employee owned] and have opportunities for growth within VGM – the power to create your future.
As a senior front-end developer with Redstone Content Solutions, you will implement intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent digital experiences for our client as a part of our Digital Presence Design Team. In doing so you'll collaborate on concept development and design ideation with business managers and the design team to develop creative strategy for our clients, carrying concept through to execution. This is a remote role with technology resources provided by the company, please look at requirements before applying.
Senior Front End Developer Qualifications
- College degree in Graphic Design or other related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of proven industry experience in front-end development with multiple customer references
- Collaboration tools JIRA, Confluence or Trello)
- Build tools and frameworks (Babel / Webpack / Rollup)
- CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Tachyons, Tailwind, etc.)
- Knowledge of Semantic HTML (4, 5)
- Git / GitFlow
- Expertise building and testing responsive sites
- Client written and verbal communications
- Customer Focus / Creativity / Flexibility
- Detail and Deadline Oriented
- Comfort and acceptance of a remote work environment; working at a distance from the home-office and team members yet staying connected through in-office virtual networks
- Compensation: Highly competitive wage
- Company Ownership: VGM is 100% employee owned meaning employees can earn an annual gift of VGM stock equaling a portion of what you make.
- 401k and ROTH 401k with up to 3% company match, Health Benefits, HSA options - single to family, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Term Life and Voluntary Life Insurance and a physician network where you reside
- Work-life Balance: Paid Holidays with the Holiday of your Choice benefit, Paid maternity and Paternity leave, Foster and Adoption Assistance
VGM Values – VGM Stories of Opportunity
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Impact our customers by making their lives better or easier. Help our friends and neighbors in need by giving back to the community.
- FIND THE FUN IN YOUR DAY: We can’t have fun without you. Connect with your colleagues, find enjoyment in your work, and don’t forget to laugh.
- PROTECT OUR COMPANY: Embrace the benefits that technology provides but always be proactive in looking for cyber security or other threats.
- PROVIDE MEANINGFUL, MEMORABLE SERVICE: By cherishing our customers and providing excellent service, you make a direct impact in growing VGM and our ESOP.
- WELCOME CHANGE: Stay curious and engage with change. Look at the future by finding areas to improve and be open to new ideas• Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- CHEER EACH OTHER ON: Root for your fellow employee owners. Support them if they’re having trouble and celebrate their successes.
- OWN YOUR OWNERSHIP: Take pride in your employee ownership. Always put your best foot forward and work with purpose.
- CREATE YOUR FUTURE: Your future is in your hands. Every employee has equality of opportunity to learn, grow, and advance.
This job description reflects the general duties of the job but is not a detailed description of all duties which may be inherent to the position. Reasonably related additional duties may be assigned to the individual Associate.
VGM Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Front End DeveloperContract W2Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:Ability to work independently with architects and business analysts to create production deployable UI artifacts.Ability to communicate effectively with project team members.
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a real estate investor and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 7,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.