Sortly is a simple, mobile-first inventory management solution. Our visual & intuitive approach to inventory enables thousands of SMBs and teams within iconic corporations, government entities, music bands & sports teams to stay on top of their physical things.
With over 8000 five-star ratings in the App Store and a net promoter score greater than 55, our impressive growth has largely been driven by organic sources and word of mouth. We are profitable, financially independent, and primed to scale within our $20B market!
As a proud distributed and remote-first company since inception, we currently have teams across 4 countries around the world.
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer with a passion for customer-centric experiences to join our fast-paced, distributed team of engineers and currently resides in the Eastern Time Zone.
What you will do
- Work with PM, UX, and peers in the engineering team to iterate and deliver the best frontend experience for our customers balancing functionality, performance, and usability
- Evaluate and adopt technologies to continuously enable new functionality, improve developer productivity, and code simplicity
- Write clear, readable, reusable, and testable code
- Conduct code reviews, actively drive and participate in architecture discussions
- Own frontend service in production and ensure the system is up for our customers via monitoring, quick fixes, and address root causes for recurring issues
- 3+ years of industry experience with React, state management (e.g., Redux, Recoil, Context), CSS-in-JS (e.g., styled-components, emotion, etc.)
- Demonstrated rigor in following and advocating for the best engineering practices
- A life-long learner with a natural curiosity to learn and explore new technologies, particularly staying abreast of the latest frontend technologies and trends
- Ability to debug and diagnose tough customer problems from a first-principles perspective and do root cause analysis
- Experience with Typescript, Full-Stack Development (e.g., Node, Rails, etc.), and APIs would be a plus
- Sortly is a remote-first and globally distributed company. You should be comfortable working with culturally diverse team members in multiple geographies and time zones over virtual channels such as Slack, Google suite, Zoom calls, and the potential for periodic travel (say twice/thrice a year) for in-person meetings and team-building exercises.
Perks at Sortly
- Work with the best engineers and learn from each other
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Remote-first team
- Off-site retreats
This is a full-time, 100% remote position, open to applicants in the Eastern Time Zone. Sortly is a fully distributed company. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States or Canada.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At GitHub, our mission is to be the home for all developers. More than a billion people in the world are estimated to live with disabilities and we are determined to build a GitHub platform that is inclusive for everyone.We’re looking for an experienced.
We are looking for a passionate Front End Developer to join our tech team in building a platform to simply and intuitively engage users. Our startup is based in Spain and is poised to disrupt the PropTech sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to work.
Position: Full Stack DeveloperCompany Name: Pendant Automation Inc.Job Location: Havre De Grace, MD or Remote (Can be discussed)Job Type: Full-timeExperience: Entry Level – Mid LevelAbout: Pendant Automation is looking for a Full stack developer that.
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.