- Design and develop front-end code, implement high-quality solutions using the best Cloud technologies and the highest engineering standards in collaboration with product owners, architects, and stakeholders, in support of CB systems and services
- Build solutions using the best practices of Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps
- Continuously develop the skills required to work as part of the agile team in a poly-skilled development environment
- Participate in agile scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Grooming, Daily SCRUM, Demo) and contribute to team deliverables
- Participate in peer reviews of software engineering artifacts
- Assist in the identification and resolution of production issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related work experience required
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Some Cloud development experience using Node.js, Python, and managing web-based applications
- Strong knowledge and experience in asynchronous programming and event-driven messaging
- Strong knowledge of the AWS cloud platform and experience working with AWS resources such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, Step Functions, IAM, CloudWatch, and DynamoDB
- Experience provisioning and managing Cloud infrastructure as code using AWS CLI, AWS CloudFormation, and AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Experience building and executing automated unit tests using Mocha, Jest, and Chai (Node.js)
- Experience building and deploying solutions in continuous integration/continuous development (CI/CD) environment
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on customer service and the ability to clearly discern client needs
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
5+ years of professional development experienceSkilled in common front-end technologies such as JS, TypeScript, and NodeExperience in one or more relevant frameworks such as React, Angular, JQuery, etc.Experience building reusable UI components or libraries.
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
More jobs by this company
Associate Creative Director - Core Design SystemCollege Board – Design TeamRemote, Hybrid, or New YorkThe College Board is looking for an Associate Creative Director to manage and build on the future of our core design system. You will also oversee the.
Lead Software EngineerCollege Board – Technology DivisionRemote (working core EST hours)About the GroupThe Tech Strategy Group is an innovative team at the College Board consisting of 8-10 engineers focused on delivering the best tools, platforms, and.
Associate Director, Content ManagementCollege Board – Assessment Delivery Center of ExcellenceReston, New York City, RemoteAbout the TeamThe Content Management, Publications and Productions is responsible for the delivery of operational content and publications.
Design System and CMS Product ManagerCollege Board - TechnologyRemote EligibleAbout the TeamThe Core Systems and Operations team is a cross-functional team comprised of Designers and Software Engineers that builds and maintains the College Board Design.
Senior Director, Product Manager, Digital AP ExamCollege Board: AP&IAbout the TeamAs part of the larger AP and Instruction Department, the Digital Transformation Team is a strong and collaborative group of Product Owners, Product Managers, and Product.
Director, Assessment Delivery OperationsCollege Board – OperationsLocation: Eligible for fully remote or hybrid out of College Board officesReports to: Senior Director, Assessment Delivery OperationsAbout the TeamThe Test Administration Management (TAM).
About the TeamWith hundreds of millions of messages being sent by the organization every year, the Email Marketing team plays an important role in ensuring the students, parents, and professionals who we serve receive personalized, timely, accurate communications..
About the TeamThe Communications and Marketing team is responsible for building and protecting the College Board reputation, overseeing organization's communications efforts, and growing the organization’s three highest priority areas: AP, SAT Suite,.
College Board – Technology - LandscapeRemoteAbout the TeamThe Landscape team is committed to making higher education accessible to every student, no matter where they live or learn. We provide a no-cost tool to Higher Education Institutions that gathers.