At ArganoMS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. We know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
ArganoMS3 is looking for a Sr. SharePoint Developer to join our client’s internal portal redesign project. This individual will work with an established team of MS3 employees, including technical backend developers as well as a UI/UX designer. He/she will have interaction with senior leadership, so strong communication skills and strong proven knowledge of SharePoint is required.
- 100% Remote
- Participation in all aspects of the application life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design, development, testing, post-production user support and administration.
- Produce technical & solution-related documentation, provide user training when required.
- Mentor and train other development resources.
- Maintain and provide enhancements to the existing .Net solutions and sites.
- Work with the Systems Architect team to establish best practices and standardization of .Net and SharePoint solution design and SDLC processes.
- Identify major system interfaces, business capability requirements, existing solution and/or architecture weaknesses, and opportunities for systems within enterprise.
- Participate in team activities, design discussions, stand up meetings and planning reviews.
- Participate in requirement meetings to fully understand/document the needs of business owners and stakeholders
- Responsible for multiple applications in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment & support of the platform .Net based applications.
- Serve as the .Net and SharePoint Developer, ensures adoption and adherence to solution best-practices.
- Conduct and/or participate in solution design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
- Implement all aspects of application development – coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, workflow automation, UI/UX design, documentation, and testing.
- Diagnose system defects and trace problematic system behavior to the origin source code.
- Use documented best practices to ensure systems are developed in a consistent manner that will allow for high performance and scalability.
- Create Solution Job Aids/How-To Guides, mentor/train staff.
- Work with vendors (external resources) in tuning and optimizing solution performance and improving reliability.
- Establish priorities & follow through on projects, paying close attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 12+ years of developer experience using front-end application code utilizing modern web development technologies like HTML5, CSS, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap and front-end development framework like Knockout.
- 12+ years of experience with .Net Framework including Microsoft C#/.Net Framework.
- 3+ years of MS-SharePoint development experience (MS-SharePoint 2019 onprem Application/Solution development). Knowledge of SharePoint WSP Solutions is important.
- 6+ years of experience using Relational databases like MS SQL Server, writing queries & stored procedures.
- 6+ years of experience delivering SOA solutions by integrating applications and services.
- 5+ years of experience working with and/or leading project development teams.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft TFS and Application Configuration.
- 3+ years of experience with SCRUM/Agile Development practices.
- 3+ years of experience building & setup of development environments and management of IIS webserver.
- Development experience using SharePoint Designer, Visual Studios, etc…
- O365/SharePoint Online site design, creation, development experience.
- Candidate should have experience in integrating Kendo UI controls with C#, jQuery.
- Experience with JSOM and CSOM scripting.
- Experience in SP 2019 On-prem and working knowledge of SP Online.
- API Integration with SP and security.
- Required excellent written and oral communication skills with technical and business teams.
- Required ability to propose, document, and implement software project lifecycle solutions (software and documentation).
- Effective team player in a fast paced and rapid delivery environment.
- Demonstrate effective leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Stay abreast of current IT trends and technologies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required (in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.)
ArganoMS3 is a fast paced, high-energy company. We understand that the right talent matters, which is why we aggressively compensate employees with bonuses, perks, and special incentives to ensure our team is happy and healthy, including:
- Competitive base salary and benefits, such as health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, paid time off (PTO), phone allowance and much more.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you!
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
ArganoMS3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
Description:About the Company:Spatial Front, Inc is the fast-growing small company providing IT solutions to federal, state, local governments, and the private sector. SFI is nationally recognized by Inc. Magazine by being awarded the Inc. 5000 Award.
More jobs by this company
What we are looking for:ArganoCSS is seeking an Oracle Cloud Project Manager. The Oracle Cloud Project Manager will focus on leading a team of consultants and client personnel on all aspects of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation projects. The job requires.
DescriptionAt ArganoMS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and.
Oracle Apps DBA - ContractWe are seeking a Senior Oracle Apps DBA to join our Integration/Implementation team who will provide technical consulting services and support for ArganoKeste clients. The Senior Apps DBA will be responsible for the design,.
Lead Planning Consultant - Oracle Cloud EPMRemote - United StatesArganoInterRel is seeking qualified candidates with strong accounting and business experience to work as a Lead Planning Consultant in our Consulting Services Division. This position will.
Salesforce Technical ConsultantWhat you'll be doing:Build application using Salesforce.com: Core modules; Sales, Service and Community CloudDesign the solution based on the business requirements, create architect documents and hands-on coding and configuration.
About Argano:We help you create next-generation agile, intelligent and adaptive DIGITAL OPERATING PLATFORMS that become true business enablers.A sample of what you might be doing:Develop innovative solutions (e.g. Provide single unified sales user experience.