REMOTE Work but Location preference is St Petersburg, FL
We're a small company of dedicated problem-solvers out to make a big difference. At PVM, you'll be working on tough challenges such as tracking real-time disease outbreaks, helping law enforcement solve crimes, creating enterprise architecture to help with tactical decision-making, and others. Your talents will be utilized to make a real impact on people's lives.
PVM is 1 of 6 Palantir Preferred Partners, working in the AWS cloud system, and is constantly looking for ways to help our team learn and understand the newest technology, like machine learning and artificial intelligence. But, we are tech agnostic—we work and support systems that would best serve our clients' needs. At PVM, we're constantly looking for new challenges and we're always on the lookout for other team members that are just as hungry as we are to tackle hard problems.
Interested in working with one of our partners to support high-level clients? You'll be creating, maintaining, and training others as well as working closely with other team members to roll out new features and products. You'll have a bird's eye view of the project and will be making decisions to help the team advance their goals. You need to be a problem solver, a constant communicator, and be comfortable in a leadership role.
Technologies You'll Be Using
- Front end: TypeScript
- Back End: Java
- Environment: Linux
- Palantir suite of technologies
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Public Trust Clearance
Bachelor's degree with 7 years of related Palantir experience, or a minimum of 10 years of related Palantir experience, with experience with Foundry.
- Technical and Analytical proficiency with Palantir.
- Contextually specific experience to the site/operation. Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a matrix organizational structure.
- Experience providing training and employee support services for the Palantir Gotham software platform.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to explain and demonstrate complex concepts in an easily understood manner.
- Flexible and have the ability to operate within diverse environments with varying organizational cultures.
You Might Have:
- ACTIVE SECRET/TOP SECRET government clearance is preferred (not required for this position)
- Palantir-provided FSR Training
- New Palantir Technologies Training
Our Core Values:
- Enjoy continuously learning (we realize making mistakes means progress)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical personnel
- Detail-oriented and a team-player
- A creative thinker and enjoy a collaborative environment
- Work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health benefits, unlimited flexible paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, and internal employee micro-bonus program
- PVM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. PVM is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Think you have what it takes? Apply today.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company OverviewFanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of.
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance,.
More jobs by this company
Challenge, Accepted.The RoleWe are seeking an experienced REMOTE Data and Software Engineer, with strong applied development skills and adept SQL abilities. You must be a skilled Developer who can help facilitate the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Challenge, Accepted. We're a small company of dedicated problem-solvers out to make a big difference. At PVM, you'll be working on tough challenges such as tracking real-time disease outbreaks, helping local law enforcement solve crimes, creating enterprise.