Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually also produce our own in-house tools such as Streamframe and provide development for non-game partners.
If you wish to learn more about our company, here is a video of our CEO, Alexander Fernandez, sharing about the culture of Streamline Media Group: https://www.youtube.com/c/starveup
We are looking for a mid-level frontend developer to join our platform team. This is a fast-paced role on a nimble, and innovative team that focuses on results over perfection.
You will be working with a small cross-functional agile team using lean methodologies to grow our app’s functionalities and improve its usability and design, bringing your expertise and ideas into day-to-day development and your strategic view to create an easy-to-use, responsive and feature-rich app, all while guiding the user through a seamless flow. This is a fully remote position.
*Candidate must be based in the US*
- 3+ years coding experience
- Extensive experience implementing modern client-side applications using Angular, React, or Vue.
- Deep understanding of the underlying technology, libraries, and design patterns used with Observables in Angular and React.
- Familiarity with state management libraries like NgRx, Redux, or Akita.
- Extensive experience with strictly/strongly typed languages (TypeScript, etc).
- Strong understanding of modern responsive CSS design techniques and frameworks like TailwindUI and Material UI.
- Extensive experience with Git and version control.
- Experience with design systems like Atomic Design and tools like Storybook that apply these design systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
SummaryAs a contributor in the Digital Tools development team, you will have the opportunity to help expand a greenfield platform dedicated to configuring, quoting, and engineering Rockwell Automation Systems and Control products. This growing platform.
Nira is looking for Tech/Team Leads with specific experience in data and services integration to join our fast growing, 100% remote team. Ideally these roles are located somewhere in the Americas (GMT-3 through GMT-7) but we'll consider qualified candidates.
Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on.
External Job Description:WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //We are looking for a passionate, talented Front-End Developer to join the Business Solutions team! A suitable candidate would be joining the team to work on internal business systems that support and.
Remote Posted 2 months agoPurism is seeking to expand our design team using fully free software for website design and web front end development. This position is important for the long-term goal, showing and promoting our products, vision and ethical.
More jobs by this company
Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking at self-motivated and energetic team players to join our growing development team. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually.
Streamline Media Group is hiring for this exciting new position to help shape the direction of our latest video games. Blending your abilities to gather industry and product insights and trends, and to conduct thorough research, you will prepare and.
Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic team player to join our growing development team. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we.