Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and adaptable developer to join our growing team on a fast-moving custom-built enterprise application ecosystem. You enjoy using your creative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills, which will be a big plus as you tackle the frequent rapid prototyping requests that keep our customers happy.
You should be comfortable with building applications using React & Typescript.
You like working with the development and product management teams on a wide array of projects. You have a keen interest in UI/UX and understand the differences between them. You will be a key part of a growing team building out core ecosystem products, and there will be no shortage of opportunities to improve your skillsets, explore new technologies, and grow professionally.
Your enthusiasm and passion for software development will shine on our team, and you are very comfortable communicating and knowledge-sharing via virtual environments. As a strong self-starter, you know how to successfully onboard into an existing team, and you never miss an opportunity to learn something new from a team member. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Undergraduate degree in a computer science discipline (2+ years of relevant experience is also acceptable in lieu of a college degree)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Your Career So Far:
- You have a good working knowledge of one or more general purpose programming languages, and you’re interested in learning other coding languages and skills as needed.
- You have experience with some of the following: Bootstrap, React, VueJS, and Typescript to support frontend solutions.
- You are not afraid of the command line and have basic understanding of UNIX/Linux skills and scripting with at least one of these languages: Ksh, Perl, Bash, Python.
It would be great if you also have the following:
- Knowledge of CI/CD techniques and implementations.
- Knowledge and experience with Docker and AWS.
Your business skills and dev competencies look like this:
- You have solid knowledge and understanding of developer tools that aid in design, development, testing, deployment, software maintenance.
- You’ve worked collaboratively in team environments and developed meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- You’ve worked with SQL, and you’re familiar with Relational and NoSQL Databases.
- You’re comfortable working in SCRUM and/or Kanban environments.
- You don’t mind occasionally working outside of normal hours (including weekends) if the need arises.
- You can exercise discretion and work independently.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Your technical knowledge includes:
- React, Typescript, Bootstrap
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
How you will helpYou will own and be responsible for developing key components of our overall system that enables our customers to bring new insights to their own businesses. You’ll use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
Are you interested in joining a mission-driven, well capitalized company where you have your pick of projects to work on with no legacy tech debt or bureaucracy?This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting healthcare technology.
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn.
More jobs by this company
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneJob Description:We are looking for a skilled API Developer to join our team on a fast-moving custom-built enterprise application ecosystem. You will work on both mobile and web based software solutions.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneJob Description:Ready for a challenge that will keep you on the cutting edge of cybersecurity? Are you a web developer ready to step into the cleared space? Parsons works on top level cybersecurity.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:SecretJob Description:Parsons is seeking experienced Network and Computer Systems Administrators to support the Air Operations Center (AOC) Services. The AOC WS provides the Combined/Joint Forces Air Component Commander.