As a Senior Web Engineer, you will build and support systems responsible for the acquisition of multi-million dollar monthly revenue. You will work on the latest front end technology stack and make decisions which will directly impact the final product. Following front end development best practices, you’ll be responsible for developing frameworks that scale to the needs of other internal development teams at Vivid Seats.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Contribute to the design and development of our evolving inhouse marketing platform.
- Directly impacts the efficiency of the marketing team while creating a blueprint for future projects in the company.
- Implement your expertise for best practices in design patterns, code quality, testing, and innovation to keep our commitment of always putting our customers first.
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Develop basic understanding of applications, tech stack, and development process.
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Contribute to team planning, estimations, and design sessions.
- Delivery of stable and scalable front-end code for our inhouse marketing platform.
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Have self-sufficiency in all applications touched by the team.
- Actively contributes into larger team and engineering group objectives.
- Produce and deliver clean, correct code that drives team and company tech goals forward.
- A proven career building applications and services in React.
- Experience in designing, building, and testing of modern web solutions as part of an agile or cross functional team.
- Exposure to server-side web technologies (Node, Java)
- Experience with Next.js is a plus
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills to document and share team best practices across the department.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives and equity for all employees; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Treehouse Technology Group is strategy and data firm providing custom, end-to-end solutions for our enterprise and SMB clients. Our approach is an independent, vendor-agnostic cloud solution designed to deliver and execute our client’s strategy to unlock.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).1+ years of professional front-end development.Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
Senior Member of Technical Staff - Frontend EngineerRemote, USAWhat makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful.
Remote PositionEastern Time Zone PreferredFull Time Hire (no contract)Great Culture + BenefitsBase + Equity + BonusGreat opportunity for Senior Front End Engineers! Jettison is representing a FinTech company that connects shareholders of private companies.