Our Client looking for a senior frontend developer with experience shipping high-quality cybersecurity SaaS products and features. You're comfortable diving into a large React application and working in a fast-paced, agile environment. You understand and leverage proven software development patterns, but also recognize when code may require improvements or refactoring. You hold yourself and others to a high bar when reviewing codes and shipping products. You're excited to join a team of frontend and backend developers, data scientists, and offensive and defensive cybersecurity experts to create a product that helps our clients stay ahead of advanced cyber threats.
This position is fully remote from anywhere in the United States. Due to the sensitive nature of the work and certain clients, U.S. citizenship is required. Salary and equity are dependent on experience.
- Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground up
- Write well-organized, testable and high-performing code while minimizing software bugs
- Perform code reviews for other frontend developers, ensuring quality and maintainability
- Collaborate with backend engineers to deliver new features and functions
You Must Have Experience With:
- ReactJS v17+, React Router and React Testing Library
- HTML and CSS and frameworks, such as Material UI
- Experience working with backend developers and managing data with an API
- Demonstrable experience designing and building modern web applications; examples of past projects, web applications or components strongly encouraged
- Working in agile environments, and with many of the collaborative tools, such as Github, Jira, Confluence, and Slack
Nice If You Have:
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for pixel-perfect design
- Experience in creating visualizations with d3js or similar libraries
- Knowledge of accessibility and 508 compliance
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and Security Operations Center (SOC) teams and tools to better understand our target users
- Possession of excellent collaborative skills to work as part of a team
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, 5+ years of experience in software engineering
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 5 years (Required)
- React: 5 years (Required)
- CSS: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About the Front-end Developer positionWe are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side' of various client applications. Your duties will include translating customer needs into functional and.
Second Wave Delivery Systems, LLC (SWDS) is determined to improve clinical outcomes in the United States while addressing the rising costs of healthcare. We are developing a technology-enabled, integrated system tailored to optimize value-based arrangements.
More jobs by this company
it is remote positionit is full time permanent position hired on w2Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground upWrite well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software.